You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Emre Can

WhiskeyJar

Based on your logic all professionals will have the exact same opinion on all football matters then?

Edit: Nothing personal here, I quite enjoy many of your posts and opinions, but I'm really struggling with your reasoning here.

No, all professionals will have different opinions. But what Im saying is and people are either deliberately ingoring or misrepresenting what Ive said is this;

Everyone has an opinion and everyone is entitled to give it. But, you'll never convince me a fan, a watcher or even an amateur footie coach \ manager, knows better than someone who's been both a professional player and manager at the highest level.

Some people are seriously saying that they, as a fan, know better than Klopp. They also say such and such a player would play better if Klopp played him different. Yeah, and I can say NASA could land a mission on Mars if they just did this and that.

If you've been in the professional game, then clearly, your comments, if you were to make such on Klopp's methods would stand up to scrutiny and experience. But if we're just saying, yeah, I could get such a player being better for us by doing this, as a fan, Im sorry but I dont put much credence on the comments.

So we are going to prove we won't sell him on the cheap, by selling him for nothing.

It's the Liverpool Way

I guess in a perverse sort of way, that could happen if both player and club remain entrenched in their stance Personally, I dont agree with release clauses although again, to be fair, the club has made use of them in the past.

No more so than you remarking on mine. It's very hard not to reply though, as you fill every thread with some sort of irrelevant shite that you must think is pretty amusing. It's really not.

Says the man who lists "wanking" as one of his interests.

Humour is subjective, liverpoolsno9.

Anyway, I'm a bit worried that my wife is going to start getting jealous, so I think it's best that I stick you on ignore.

Says the man who lists "wanking" as one of his interests.

Humour is subjective, liverpoolsno9.

Anyway, I'm a bit worried that my wife is going to start getting jealous, so I think it's best that I stick you on ignore.

I must apologise, I wasn't under the impression that what you said was 'humour' and if it was, after 100 times the 'humour' starts losing a little effect. As for the 'wanking' bit, it's on my 'interests', you only see it if you go looking. Are you stalking me? It's not like I put in every post, is it? Like you put the same repetitive,irrelevant yer ma, flashscore, quim etc etc etc etc on every thread, thinking its'humour'. You're right of course, humour is very subjective, I'd imagine my 6 year old to find your posts quite humourous, so it does works on certain levels.

I must apologise, I wasn't under the impression that what you said was 'humour' and if it was, after 100 times the 'humour' starts losing a little effect. As for the 'wanking' bit, it's on my 'interests', you only see it if you go looking. Are you stalking me? It's not like I put in every post, is it? Like you put the same repetitive,irrelevant yer ma, flashscore, quim etc etc etc etc on every thread, thinking its'humour'. You're right of course, humour is very subjective, I'd imagine my 6 year old to find your posts quite humourous, so it does works on certain levels.

Probably the nicest thing anyone has said about me this month.

• Upvote 2

I'm getting increasingly nervous that after LF9 is done with Tony, he's going to train his eyes on me.

An embargo against catchphrases and forum references would positively bankrupt me.

It would signal the end of one of ESPN Dave's most prized, if entirely neglected, assets.

The forum simply doesn't exist without catchphrases. For me, Clive, you need a bit of that and we'll all look back and be disappointed to be from Wigan because we aren't those kind of lads even if that shit is meant to be funny.

• Upvote 2