You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Emre Can

WhiskeyJar

this Suarez deal has left everyone reacting to a player putting in a good performance by dreading losing them. completely bonkers, we are able to keep top players and have done many times. We are not Everton .Plus we're on the verge of success.

Out of curiosity, who would you consider our 3 best players?

Excluding Gerrard, I would go Sturridge, Sterling and Coutinho/arguably Henderson. Do you think they'll all still be here in 2018?

Out of curiosity, who would you consider our 3 best players?

Excluding Gerrard, I would go Sturridge, Sterling and Coutinho/arguably Henderson. Do you think they'll all still be here in 2018?

The only way we are being forced to sell any of those players is if one of the very biggest clubs come in and we get a massive fee or are miles away from challenging which was the case when Torres left and is not now.

Even if the best did come for them I'm not sure Coutinho and Sturridge would go as they feel valued as one of the main men here and that might not be certain elsewhere, Coutinho was saying months ago before he signed he's contract how much he enjoyed living in Liverpool and liked the quiet life.

Raheem I'm not sure about and he could be attracted to the bright lights but if we are regulars in the cl the only place he's going is Madrid,barca,or bayern for massive money.

I was confused when Rodgers had swapped can with skrtel for the second half the other night, but when he started stepping forward it made perfect sense. I went from total disillusioned with the thought process to quietly nodding my approval to the gaffer. Very astute

• Upvote 1

We need to get Didi to officially adopt him and ground him to Liverpool for the next ten years. Teach him how to speak Scouse and play darts like a proper dad would.

I still think he'll be our Yaya Toure in time but I'd be tempted to tinker with the formation a bit before the end of the season and see how we play with 4 at the back and him in a 3 man midfield with Lucas and Hendo.

Problem with that peter is moving can forwards means we have to put a mong at CB

Yep, that and why mess with a formula that is obviously serving us well at the moment.

Can's time will come. There is no hurry while we're winning and the Lucas/Henderson partnership is functioning properly. Which it is.

We need to get Didi to officially adopt him and ground him to Liverpool for the next ten years. Teach him how to speak Scouse and play darts like a proper dad would.

I still think he'll be our Yaya Toure in time but I'd be tempted to tinker with the formation a bit before the end of the season and see how we play with 4 at the back and him in a 3 man midfield with Lucas and Hendo.

Is Didi still based n Liverpool?