You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Emre Can

WhiskeyJar

This lads metatarsal bones look strong, because his teeth are shiny, and he's got hair like a professional footballer, so i'm in. Lets invest all our hopes and aspirations into this lad and hopefully he can follow in the footsteps of Yesil and become a sensational player for us. 

I want this deal sealed. I want it it airtight and pressure packed in an aluminium container. If Ayre bottles this, I want him canned, and replaced with one of those baseball caps with a straw attached to it.

Raphael Honigstein @honigstein 2m

Can: situation complicated. He has a release clause. But Bayern also have an option to buy him back. Leverkusen with a huge legal problem(1)

Release clause should not have been inserted. So far, no contact between Leverkusen and Bayern. Deal hangs in the balance (2)

Can: situation complicated. He has a release clause. But Bayern also have an option to buy him back. Leverkusen with a huge legal problem(1)

Release clause should not have been inserted. So far, no contact between Leverkusen and Bayern. Deal hangs in the balance (2)

That's the last thought I'm giving this.

Unlike us to pursue a footballer with unconventional/bizarre contractual/ownership issues.

• Upvote 2

Surely this is a simular position to that of  Hince.  We had a buy back clause, which would give us the option to buy back at a certain price ? if Bayern wish to activate that clause and the player is happy to return we have no option to sign the lad. 

However if Bayrn do not activate the option and the player is prepared to sign for us, I can't see any problems with the deal going through.