You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Emre Can

WhiskeyJar

Taken to the cleaners by Antonio Valencia when playing left back against the mancs this season. Sounds another committee signing, although they've moved from Barcelona B players to Bayern Munich ones.

He's more a DM then a LB. Oh and nobody played well for Leverkusen that night.

He plays for Leverkusen, not BM.

Anyway, I think we should be looking at Koke from Atletico as well.

A Koke/Can partnership would give our midfield some real fizz.

I know. He's a BM cast off. Maybe I'm being harsh as he played out of position.

I know. He's a BM cast off. Maybe I'm being harsh as he played out of position.

No shame in being cast out of BM's midfield these days.

But I do see what you're saying, although Alberto came straight from Barcelona B whereas this chap has come via another strong Bundesliga side.

Guest Numero Veinticinco

Not sure what there is to be negative about. He just had his first season of top level football and he did really well. He's tall, strong and has potential. He's not at the level to rule the world yet, but are how he is in 12m of Gerrard and Rodger's influence.

One from each?

Gk- Fraser Forster

DF- Ricardo Rodriguez and Neven Subotic

MF- Ivan Rakitic and Emre Can

FW- Juan Iturbe and Konoplyanka

Lovely player, technically a dream, but I'm not convinced he's got the work rate.

You wanted him 4 days previously.  Miserable fucker.

• Upvote 3

of worms.

In actuality his name sounds like Chan as in Charlie or Jackie. WIth the "a" as in the British pronunciation of "dance". ChAHn. 

I saw him a few times back when we was at Bayern and thought he was really slow then. Has had a good season for Leverkusen now, but I remember he was totally onwed vs the Mancs in the CL.

Never heard of him, and I bet 90% of Liverpool fans haven't either - but if you read twitter, he's a household name and exactly what we need. Football hipsters.

He's one of the most highly rated young players in Europe. Been hyped by the experts for a number of years. HOW DARE PEOPLE HAVE KNOWLEDGE!!!!!

• Upvote 1

Guest Numero Veinticinco

He's one of the most highly rated young players in Europe. Been hyped by the experts for a number of years. HOW DARE PEOPLE HAVE KNOWLEDGE!!!!!

It is weird to have it thrown at you as a bit of an insult at the moment. 

• Upvote 1