Quantcast
Adam Lallana - Page 78 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
WhiskeyJar

Adam Lallana

The vast majority of condescending and non-condescending posters on the site think you're a laughing stock on this subject Hades.  It's not an opinion based on any reality, rather some agenda you're clinging onto.  Let it go man, it will eat you from the inside.  

• Upvote 1

Lallana was the signing I was most happy with. Classy player with PL experience and in his prime.. Southampton made us pay top dollar but they were entitled to. He will be our next Captain.

The two most condescending posters on the forum disagree with me? I'm shattered.

I don't post much but I must say that you are completely clueless and I disagree with you completely.

Lallana has been fantastic. To think he's had next to no pre-season, and only played a handful of games, what's not to be positive about how he's started his Liverpool career?

He is an inspiration to the whole team right now. A leader on the pitch. Talking of leaders, I am glad to see him and Henderson are starting to develop a good understanding. When Sturridge gets back, things could get interesting. 

Southampton fans predicted he'd fail miserably here, saying the only one that'd succeed is Lovren, early days yet but Lallana looks like the jewel in the crown of the Southampton raid. He's been the standout player for us in the last 3 games he's played.

Was at anfield today and it confirmed what i long suspected our defensive woes is not totally down to our back 4 but due to our lack of protection of back 4 by our midfield or lack of it and can we stop with this Stevie G is a defensive midfielder as its clear he is not and should have put a defensive midfielder on top of our shopping list this summer

He is a very, very good footballer.  Mobile, with quick feet and a good work rate, a very good signing.   Happy with him.

We are not playing well but today was a good win, considering a terrible decision for their penalty.  Players coming back so hopefully something to build on and as above he is only going to get better.  

Was at anfield today and it confirmed what i long suspected our defensive woes is not totally down to our back 4 but due to our lack of protection of back 4 by our midfield or lack of it and can we stop with this Stevie G is a defensive midfielder as its clear he is not and should have put a defensive midfielder on top of our shopping list this summer

Normally, we try to make a post have at least some connection to the title of the thread. You've popped in with a completely random post there, so I'm assuming you were drunk, stoned or otherwise distracted

Good goal from a good footballer. Would he get near Chelsea or Man City's team, eh, no, but he scored and we won so I couldn't care.

James Milner has managed it for the last couple of years.

It's been obvious to anyone who's watched Southampton over the last couple of years that Lallana's a really nice little footballer: technically good with a great work ethic and some end product. If he'd just arrived from overseas, people would be drooling over him.

Granted, the price tag looked excessive early in the window. But that's before the entire market went crazy...

• Upvote 1

Lallana is still coming toward full fitness after being out with that knee injury. I can't wait to see what he'll be like when he's 100%. I know that I wasn't happy with what we paid for him. But it's hard to know right now whether the money was well spent. In fact, for me it's probably best that I don't think about what players cost, or what they're earning, and just watch the team play football.

Why couldn't he play for City or Chelsea?

I was wrong on this one, I slated the signing (but only because of the tag) but I'd say him and Moreno are easily our best signings of the window.  Emre Can will turn out to be a world class midfielder, but his injury has been unfortunate.

• Upvote 2

I love him. I especially like the fact that he's seemingly on a mission to break the world record for Cruyff turns in a single season, at which point I can only imagine it will be renamed in his honour.

Cracking start to his career,looks like a player who suits our club perfectly and another ex blue who has seen the light.

Touch of the Peter Beardsley style about him.

That will do for me.

He"s fucking rubbish, he must be rubbish he once played in a lower league. How he became Southampton captain, scored nine goals and won four awards including their player of the year award and broke into the England side is a mystery

Crikey, a Liverpool footballer with two equally good feet. I like him, I like him a lot.

With Sturridge, Can, Allen and Flanagan coming back, and Gerrard playing up front it's all going to improve, I can feel it. This time next year we'll be millionaires.

• Upvote 5

Showing lots of promise so far - and will improve further once he is fully up to match fitness.

Going off to work with the owl though is a worry, just as he is hitting his stride he has to go and work with that mong for a week.