You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Adam Lallana

WhiskeyJar

Daily Fail agenda probably. If he was on the way to Utd or something the story probably wouldn't have even been written. This is the same paper that did the thing about Luis and Skrtel in the training ground, right? Either way they're a joke of a paper, the shite they always put in the right column proves it too.

That's right, in Somalia he could have just popped next door and eaten his neighbour's feet when he complained, after pistol whipping their dog and stealing everything he could lay his mingebag hands on.

Inane generalisations are fantastic, aren't they.

I had a mate in Toxteth who came from Somalia he said he used to be a cannibal and craved to eat an American actor. But he would like to eat them in character so I asked him who.

He said before he moved to England in the early 90's he was partial to watching Bryan Cranston in Malcolm in the middle and Ed O'Neill in Married with children. I said why these 2 ? He said because he would take a slice of both and his meat would still be Hal-Al.

This is obviously not true. he lived in Wavertree.

• Upvote 1

I like the way we have handled things if its true we gave them a take it or leave it offer.

25m is the maximum I would be comfortable with us paying for him, good to see the club carrying on from recent windows showing they wont be fucked with over fees, next job is to put sevilla in their place.

The neighbo

I had a mate in Toxteth who came from Somalia he said he used to be a cannibal and craved to eat an American actor. But he would like to eat them in character so I asked him who.

He said before he moved to England in the early 90's he was partial to watching Bryan Cranston in Malcolm in the middle and Ed O'Neill in Married with children. I said why these 2 ? He said because he would take a slice of both and his meat would still be Hal-Al.

This is obviously not true. he lived in Wavertree.

Nightcat's true identity is so close I can smell it.

Well, I think that's his identity.

I don't see anyone else paying £25M for him, no one else is interested for that sort of money. I know we're not able to compete with Chelsea, City and the like but we finished 2nd last season, we really need to build on that by trying to buy the best available, especially if we're spending silly money.

Lambert is going to be a good squad addition, Can is probably one for the future, but Lallana is expected to be a regular but I don't see him taking us up a level. 

I don't see anyone else paying £25M for him, no one else is interested for that sort of money. I know we're not able to compete with Chelsea, City and the like but we finished 2nd last season, we really need to build on that by trying to buy the best available, especially if we're spending silly money.

Lambert is going to be a good squad addition, Can is probably one for the future, but Lallana is expected to be a regular but I don't see him taking us up a level. 

I don't think it's about 'taking us to another level' I think it is about having a pool of 20 quality players that you can select anyone and still be very strong. Imagine Lallana on the bench during our run in from January onwards you could have swaped out Coutinho with no drop in quality.

• Upvote 1

Guest Numero Veinticinco

Finishing in the top four was supposed to open up the too market so we can attract the top players. Not one of these players we've been seriously linked to wouldn't have joined if we'd missed out. Not only did we get in, we proved to be one of the top attacking sides in Europe. We should be looking at the next level of player.

• Upvote 1