You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Mignolet

Pureblood

I'd like to know how many times it's happened this season that the opposing team has scored with all their shots on target. Probably 3 or 4 times if I had to guess.

Mignolet is better than Brad Guzan as far as first 11 keepers go in this league. That's it. He's not even Premier League standard. He's Manuel Almunia levels of awful.

• Upvote 2

Ah, let the scapegoating begin for a shite team performance while fan favourites are given a pass.

I don't know which fan favourites you're talking about here, I haven't seen many making excuses for anyone on this board in any of the threads.

Just because people say that Mignolet had a bad game (which he did) doesn't mean they're making excuses for Flanagan, Skrtel, Allen, Benteke, etc.  Or is that too much nuance for you?

I don't know which fan favourites you're talking about here, I haven't seen many making excuses for anyone on this board in any of the threads.

Just because people say that Mignolet had a bad game (which he did) doesn't mean they're making excuses for Flanagan, Skrtel, Allen, Benteke, etc.  Or is that too much nuance for you?

Never said you were mate.

Jimmycase is a weird one. You can't criticize the goalkeeper for not making any saves, a defender for being at fault for 3 goals and a penalty, or the manager for making terrible subs. It's always the whole team's fault and never any individuals, or something.

This is what Im on about. Someone coming out and going on about a manager of Klopp's standing making 'terrible' subs.' He made also have said Klopp was 'massively' at fault.

Im just waiting for him to show us his professional footballing cv.

Never said you were mate.

This is what Im on about. Someone coming out and going on about a manager of Klopp's standing making 'terrible' subs.' He made also have said Klopp was 'massively' at fault.

Im just waiting for him to show us his professional footballing cv.

If that's the case, what the fuck are any of your comments worth? I'm just waiting for you to show me your CV and your qualifications which give you the right to criticize Benteke.

If you haven't scored more than 105 goals in your professionnal footballing career, I don't think you're really entitled to be making those kinds of criticisms.

His 35 yard sand wedge kick for the 3rd was the catalyst for that whole horror show of a goal.

Poor enough back pass from Flanagan, dreadful kick from Mignolet, shambolic defending from Skrtel, and we were done for...

All a reflection of our mental capitulation, I think. Panic throughout the team.

• Upvote 1

How the fuck is it possible for a fully grown man to be unable to kick a cunting ball the length of the bloody pitch? Useless twat. Look forward to him going on a good run for 5 matches towards the end of the season when there's nothing left to play for and then mouthing off to the papers again, "blabalblabla i have a supportive girlfriend blablablabla'. Moron. Hope Pardew shags his missus.

• Upvote 3

John Achterberg.

This.

If we get a new keeper from a european league, I hope klopp bring in a european keeper coach because tranmere's former number 1 hasnt a fucking clue. Roy Evans used to do a better job warming up Brucie with crosses before a game than this useless old duffer.

• Upvote 2