You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Sakho

Pureblood

Selling Sakho  

143 members have voted

1. 1. Would it be a mistake to sell him?

On Saturday, having enjoyed a run of 12 consecutive starts, he prepares to face Everton in the best form of his Liverpool career. “That was a bad moment for me, a difficult time,” the 24-year-old admitted. “I felt bad but that is normal. I wanted to play, I want to play all the time and I was disappointed. It is the same for all the players – we want to play for the red shirt and, in a big game, it is important for us. I think it was natural that I was disappointed because I want to play for this shirt and I am ready to fight for the club.”

Refreshing to read something like that. We've been better with him in the side.

If he'd been in the Greek election, he'd have won with 99%* approval rating. He'd then then head to Germany, stare at the various leaders, and the national debt would've been dropped.

* - the remaining 1% is made up of cunts like Tony Manero.

Nah, not having it. 

Lad was isolated on the left with Moreno pushing high and Allen/Henderson not providing additional cover. Barely happened when Lucas was there. 

P.s: Clearing the ball happened a lot in the latter stages of the second half; it simply came straight back at us. 

Criticising defenders after a clean sheet is genuinely mental.

"Yeah but he nearly provided them with a chance"

1 shot on target in the entire game.

In the 87th minute.

I seriously suggest people find an alternative scapegoat.

He was shite.

I like him.

No agenda...

• Upvote 1