You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Sakho

Pureblood

Selling Sakho  

143 members have voted

1. 1. Would it be a mistake to sell him?

I'm thinking that we should switch back to a back four soon with Can moving into midfield. Sakho and Skrtel as the two CB's.

not with Lucas and Gerrard + that would mean dropping either Markovic or Sterling/Coutinho and they deserve to be in the team. 3-4-3 covers Lucas' and Skrtel's massive weaknesses and allows to use Gerrard better.

Ive never questioned his ability on the ball which is why maybe Ive been more impressed with watching him beast it lately with his physical power.

He looked like he took Gudjohnson out with that header, he held off that young striker who was all over him towards the end of the game impressively, and there was an incident where John Terry bounced off him the last game and fell to the floor.

If we do go back to 4231/433 which I am expecting in the futute he has to partner Skrtel and we need to get a similar physical, fast defender in the summer to compete with them.

Guest Numero Veinticinco

Not sure why people are wanting us to change a formation that seems to work.

Need to fit our best player into the team, mate.

Guest Numero Veinticinco

mean Sturridge? Logic choice would be him instead of Gerrard, but we all know it won't happen

It's a tough call. I think I'd go 4231 with Markovic and Sterling wide with Coutinho as number 10 and Sturridge up front. Can and Hendo in behind. Still, they can't all play every game, so there's room for Gerrard, Lucas, Lallana, and the others to get games.

• Upvote 1

It's a tough call. I think I'd go 4231 with Markovic and Sterling wide with Coutinho as number 10 and Sturridge up front. Can and Hendo in behind. Still, they can't all play every game, so there's room for Gerrard, Lucas, Lallana, and the others to get games.

that'd be fine but remember that Rodgers' 1st choices are Lucas, Gerrard and Lallana. Can - Henderson midfield in the best we can play now, Sturridge has to play with either Sterling or Markovic too. Or Balotelli. And there's also The Leader of Men to come back and justify his 20mil transfer. Tough choices for Brendan ahead - dropping his favs & all the dross and all that jazz..

Drop Lucas and watch that chasm appear in front of the centre halves again. We've finally got our defenders a bit of confidence built up. Let's not fuck it all up.

not with 3 CBs.  Still, I have never had a problem with keeping a winning side together, and sticking with players in form, so I don't care as long as we keep drawing and throw the odd win in.