You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Sakho

Pureblood

Selling Sakho  

143 members have voted

1. 1. Would it be a mistake to sell him?

I don't think he's shite, but I do think he's too erratic to build a defence around. When you compound that with his unprofessional behaviour on tour and taking a substance without consulting the club it's no surprise he finds himself on the fringes. He can't be trusted.

This should be his profile on the club's official site.

You don't have to build a defence around him, but he should be ahead of Lucas in the pecking order.

But what if the manager believes that he's a bad influence? If he spouts that kind of shite on his social media platforms, it's not hard to believe that he could be a divisive character among a group that seem to be building a good team spirit.

He's put on snapchat saying he's been fit for 3 weeks, done all his rehabilitation and the club still don't even want him playing for the reserves. Followed up by some bullshit about the fans deserving the truth. He also said he's not going to talk, preferring to do his talking on the pitch, but blabbed on snapchat anyway.

Be surprised if he ever plays for us again.

Klopp has to have the whole team singing from the same hymn sheet and Sakho, despite obviously loving the club, obviously is a disruptive influence.

I still think there's something we don't know that has happened but The Team is all important for Klopp so anyone disputing that is in trouble. Loved Sakho at times, but Klopp has the final say for me.

• Upvote 2

Why ? Klopp clearly doesn't trust him, understandably in my opinion. Lucas is the ultimate professional, you can rely on him.

Sakho is done and shouldn't still be at the club and it's all his own fault.

Because he's a better centre half. Didn't think it needed explaining.

I didn't say he was shit you daft tit, he isn't.

I agree he should be sold though.

Daft tit? Wind your neck in.

I never said you did, but that seems to be the prevailing opinion. All I'm saying is it doesn't make sense to keep him around and just have him training with the kids but not being involved in any type of football match, not even reserve matches.

If the manager has that much of a problem with him then why did he try and loan him out for fitness and not just sell him, thereby removing the problem? I, for one, would like to know exactly what is going on. That's all.