You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Sakho

Pureblood

Selling Sakho  

143 members have voted

1. 1. Would it be a mistake to sell him?

I hope it's not a disciplinary thing. I don't think the video was particularly funny, but aside from Klopp obviously not being happy having the interview crashed, I don't see too much wrong. They were on a trip to Alcatraz. They weren't in the middle of a training session. It was obviously a touristy bonding session.

Hope he's just been sent home because the serious training has started and he needs to recuperate.

I hope it's not a disciplinary thing. I don't think the video was particularly funny, but aside from Klopp obviously not being happy having the interview crashed, I don't see too much wrong. They were on a trip to Alcatraz. They weren't in the middle of a training session. It was obviously a touristy bonding session.

Hope he's just been sent home because the serious training has started and he needs to recuperate.

Wait, so nobody actually knows what he's been sent home for? 

However, the ECHO understands that concerns had been raised about the 26-year-old’s attitude around the club’s training camp in California and that’s prompted his swift return to the UK.

As others have said, maybe he was just bored and fucking around and as he was being a distraction, he was sent home to recover.

The "Echo understands" could just mean "we saw him interrupt Klopp at Alcatraz, must be a disciplinary thing".

Or, alternatively, they could be 100% spot on. Time may tell, I suppose.

He could have a case of the sads after a rough few months for him personally, with this injury just topping it off. 

Was it Rodgers' last game against Everton away where he stormed off after not being selected? 

We should stand by FSG.

They have not sold enough players this summer. We need to sell a big name like Sakho or Sturridge as well. Those players, earn high wages and don’t love Liverpool F.C. the same honest way like FSG and Ian Ayre.

Sturridge and Sakho have started being a distraction like Reina, Suarez, Sterling who were sold, as well as Gerrard who's wages was a really burden for our books.

I hope we sell Sakho as soon as possible. There are players like Moreno and Lovren who can cover easily his defensive quality and his leadership skills.

• Downvote 1

Describing that video as "hilarious" is quite possibly the most incorrect description of anything, ever.

Ever seen "Football's Funniest Moments" on Sky?

Chris Kamara gets his words mixed up. Cue general hilarity in the studio. Then cut to 10 minutes of sub-Z-list talking heads describing what you've just seen and acting as if it changed their lives.

• Upvote 1

We should stand by FSG.

They have not sold enough players this summer. We need to sell a big name like Sakho or Sturridge as well. Those players, earn high wages and don’t love Liverpool F.C. the same honest way like FSG and Ian Ayre.

Sturridge and Sakho have started being a distraction like Reina, Suarez, Sterling who were sold, as well as Gerrard who's wages was a really burden for our books.

I hope we sell Sakho as soon as possible. There are players like Moreno and Lovren who can cover easily his defensive quality and his leadership skills.

Glad to see you've come around.

Theres a time and place for everything and as much as I like Mama and everything he does off the pitch, that wasnt the right time and place for the antics. The crack about leaving mama on alcatraz was Jurgen basically telling mama to keep his head down, Im guesssing Mama didnt heed the message.

Theres a time and place for everything and as much as I like Mama and everything he does off the pitch, that wasnt the right time and place for the antics. The crack about leaving mama on alcatraz was Jurgen basically telling mama to keep his head down, Im guesssing Mama didnt heed the message.

Adam Lallana is mid-sentence discussing Liverpool’s journey to the brink of European glory under Jurgen Klopp when the interview is gate-crashed.

His manager appears at the locked balcony door outside of an upstairs Melwood meeting room, gesturing to be allowed in to say his piece.

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/lallana-would-want-leave-liverpool-11341580

Adam Lallana is mid-sentence discussing Liverpool’s journey to the brink of European glory under Jurgen Klopp when the interview is gate-crashed.

His manager appears at the locked balcony door outside of an upstairs Melwood meeting room, gesturing to be allowed in to say his piece.

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/lallana-would-want-leave-liverpool-11341580

Ahhh shaddap

• Upvote 1

Yeah it is a similar situation, both managers are trying to show they are the boss.Rodgers had a good reason and I reckon Sakhos been messing around in training.If Klopp try's to moan about the interview he's going to make himself look silly as he's done the same thing himself.

• Downvote 1

Yeah it is a similar situation, both managers are trying to show they are the boss.Rodgers had a good reason and I reckon Sakhos been messing around in training.If Klopp try's to moan about the interview he's going to make himself look silly as he's done the same thing himself.

HaHa, ok mate, tweet Jurgen and let him know.

• Upvote 2

Quite serious to get sent home from a tour.

I'd hazard a guess Klopp lost some respect for Sakho when he was popping pills without oking with the Liverpool staff.

When you consider the amount of thought and planning that goes into training and fitness by managers. You would not be suprised if Klopp was pissed that a player tried to cut corners. Has this placed him under greater scrutiny, maybe.

Have you ever been inside a Turkish prison ?
  • Upvote 2

A good friend of mine went to a sky bet do for the Liverpool Chelsea game at the end of the season and was sat next to Thommo while they watched the match.

At that time, Sakho was suspended, so views could have changed somewhat since, but he was adamant that the club were furious with him - Klopp especially - and that he'd be bombed out ASAP.

He's likely on thin ice, so if he's not showing the right attitude he could well be out the door.

I hope not, as I think he's class, but it fits.

He hasn't got Twitter and I don't need to as most fans on there are saying the same thing, I'm sure the journos have picked up on it and Klopp will know.Some are even saying LFCTV told Sakho to do it and if Klopp had a problem with it why was it shown.

Did LFC tv tell Mama to turn up late at the airport too ?

• Upvote 3

just an idea but there might be that slim chance its all got blown out of proportion and people have seen he has been sent home and decided to turn it into a story when infact he has returned for treatment 

A good friend of mine went to a sky bet do for the Liverpool Chelsea game at the end of the season and was sat next to Thommo while they watched the match.

At that time, Sakho was suspended, so views could have changed somewhat since, but he was adamant that the club were furious with him - Klopp especially - and that he'd be bombed out ASAP.

He's likely on thin ice, so if he's not showing the right attitude he could well be out the door.

I hope not, as I think he's class, but it fits.

Hardly surprising, he got very lucky to get off with the ban and missed our most important game of the season due to sheer stupidity.  You don't take anything not cleared by club doctors, end of.