You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Sakho

Pureblood

Selling Sakho  

143 members have voted

1. 1. Would it be a mistake to sell him?

I started worrying for the health of our support when they started up multiple accounts on forums and commenced talking to themselves to try and prove that there was someone out there that didn't think they were the most tedious people on the planet.

You know, actual, concerning, mental health shit.

• Upvote 7

Could even be an issue for which CB is being binned for Matip. Sakho hasn't yet started ten games in a row for us.

Toure is deffo off, isnt he? Contract is up. 

But, yeah, I'd imagine at least one of Skrtel, Lovren or Sakho are also going to go as none will want to be 4th choice mid/long term.

Toure is deffo off, isnt he? Contract is up.

But, yeah, I'd imagine at least one of Skrtel, Lovren or Sakho are also going to go as none will want to be 4th choice mid/long term.

Usually you'd be able to say whoever is in the team is staying but the injuries make it really difficult to predict. Still rumours of Subotic too. If you had a scenario where two of Lovren/Skrtel/Sakho weren't in the first team, it's a truckload of wages not in the team that could be strengthening us elsewhere. FSG will no doubt agree, although they'll probably just reinvest it in transfer fees for some inexperienced whelps in positions we didn't need filling.

Usually you'd be able to say whoever is in the team is staying but the injuries make it really difficult to predict. Still rumours of Subotic too. If you had a scenario where two of Lovren/Skrtel/Sakho weren't in the first team, it's a truckload of wages not in the team that could be strengthening us elsewhere. FSG will no doubt agree, although they'll probably just reinvest it in transfer fees for some inexperienced whelps in positions we didn't need filling.

We're always going to have four centrebacks on relatively big wages when we never, ever give young centrebacks a go in the team. Perhaps Gomez will take one of the places.

We're always going to have four centrebacks on relatively big wages when we never, ever give young centrebacks a go in the team. Perhaps Gomez will take one of the places.

That's true actually. Wouldn't mind Mikel San José coming through just now, rather than a time when we were well off for good centrebacks.

Seems like a good lad.

File under- "will be brilliant for someone else one day"

He's not done much to convince he'll be any good here. He's had plenty of time. Good centre backs tend to look pretty convincing and consistent from the off. He goes from the sublime to the ridiculous week to week.

Seems like a good lad.

File under- "will be brilliant for someone else one day"

He's not done much to convince he'll be any good here. He's had plenty of time. Good centre backs tend to look pretty convincing and consistent from the off. He goes from the sublime to the ridiculous week to week.

I think he does during games. 

Generally, I reckon he's pretty good, but he has a few moments every game that just make you laugh they're so fucking ridiculous.

Moreno has been quite good this season. One of the better attacking left backs in the league.

He's a defender who can't defend. And as an attacking player has poor decision making skills and a terrible final ball.

He has the game intelligence of a retarded decapitated chicken.

He's quick and can burn past a player every now and then thought.

Guest Pistonbroke

I was going to mention Gomez, preferred position is CB but we played him LB and he certainly put the effort in and dare I say it looked just as good as Moreno there. We need to buy maybe another versatile CB who can play somewhere else, easier to keep 4 CB's happy then. Matip can also play as sweeper or DM. 

Guest Pistonbroke

I think we need a proper left back rather than a centre back that can fill in if need be.

Matip, Gomez, two of Sakho/Skrtel/Lovren, and then sign a solid left back.

I know what you mean, we seem to have a lot of players who can fill in at LB and sadly they are just as good or better than the natural LB. 

I actually played LB myself after starting out as a RB. I was asked to fill in for an injured player and spent the rest of my playing days there. I am kinda of two footed, obviously I was a lot stronger with my right but my left was adequate enough. It was always handy to naturally cut back in on my right foot as it fucked up the opposition's right footed players you came up against.