You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Sakho

Pureblood

Selling Sakho  

143 members have voted

1. 1. Would it be a mistake to sell him?

Guest Numero Veinticinco

Guess that's why the manager says Flanno was his MoTM?

Clanning was a decent shout for it too. But the papers were for Sakho. He certainly wasn't dreadful, was he? Maybe the manager said that?

• Upvote 1

Clanning was a decent shout for it too. But the papers were for Sakho. He certainly wasn't dreadful, was he? Maybe the manager said that?

I never said he was dreadful. Neither does everyone have him down as MoTM.

As Ive said before, there are those that rate him and those that dont. The test will be if Klopp keeps him as a squaddie or a first choice.

Amazing. Our only amazing player right now. You are laughing at the ball bouncing incident? Try to defend week in week out surrounded by clowns in defence and GK.

Hopefully with Flannagan things will improve back there.

"Amazing player" fucking hell.

Lucas looked lime Bambi on ice last night, Henderson thought he could become Gerrard( never gonna get close) can forgot how to pass or just didn't want to. lallana was our best attacker, let that sink in for a minute then, and only then can you appreciate how bad we were in attack. Sakho was far from brilliant but he was definitely our best defender on the night.

I thought Lucas played ok last night and played very well in the away tie.

• Upvote 1

Amazing. Our only amazing player right now. You are laughing at the ball bouncing incident? Try to defend week in week out surrounded by clowns in defence and GK.

Nobody is amazing for Liverpool at the moment,other than our manager.

If we are conceding 4 at Norwich then there is still plenty of work to do defensively. This includes our whole team.

Guest Pistonbroke

Sakho is chief clown a lot of the time.

No doubting he can be a very good player at times but he can't get through 90 minutes without auditioning for Billy Smarts Circus 3 or 4 times. 

Sakho is chief clown a lot of the time.

No doubting he can be a very good player at times but he can't get through 90 minutes without auditioning for Billy Smarts Circus 3 or 4 times.

These are the moments which provide the ammunition for his critics.

I think he is still trying to shake off the previous manager's liking for the GK and defence to start moves whereas Herr Klopp prefers winning the ball back further up the pitch and more attacking players starting moves. Sakho is stuck between two styles and lapses of concentration.

Seems to have lost a yard of pace since his last lay off,in my view.

Guest Pistonbroke

I make a point of not listening to Brendan Rodgers being interviewed, but has he explained lately why he didn't rate him?

He had better teeth without having to pay for them. 

Guest Pistonbroke

These are the moments which provide the ammunition for his critics.

I think he is still trying to shake off the previous manager's liking for the GK and defence to start moves whereas Herr Klopp prefers winning the ball back further up the pitch and more attacking players starting moves. Sakho is stuck between two styles and lapses of concentration.

Seems to have lost a yard of pace since his last lay off,in my view.

I think he just looks clumsy on the ball and gets caught in two minds far too often, not a part of the park you want to be fucking about in. He also plays a lot of balls to a marked player when he himself is in acres of space. It doesn't matter who he is partnered with at the back he still does it, I'm hoping it is a collective defensive frailty thing and not a major flaw in his game. 

I'm not slagging the lad off as we have players who are a lot less talented than him, but he is not an amazing player as some seem to think. 

Fucking hell. He was man of the match to just about every observer. Dreadful? Fucking dreadful?

He got ripped to pieces by Maddock in the Mirror, and although i wouldnt have gone that far, i thought he did generally ok.

Better in the second half than the first. He certainly wasnt head and shoulders above anyone for MOTM though.