You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Sakho

Pureblood

Selling Sakho  

143 members have voted

1. 1. Would it be a mistake to sell him?

Guest Numero Veinticinco

Yes, really.  We looked much better without him.

Except against Villa. When we were shocking. You're becoming a bit of a joke on this subject. You're bad enough at the best of times, with the crazy 'there's nothing wrong with our midfield' shit, and how we'll lose without Lucas, and how your idea midfield has the Lucas and Gerrard paring, now this. No objectivity at all.

Not sure why I'm wasting my time.

• Upvote 2

Except against Villa. When we were shocking. You're becoming a bit of a joke on this subject. You're bad enough at the best of times, with the crazy 'there's nothing wrong with our midfield' shit, and how we'll lose without Lucas, and how your idea midfield has the Lucas and Gerrard paring, now this. No objectivity at all.

Not sure why I'm wasting my time.

You're a floundering mess on every subject.

• Upvote 2

Sakho is turning into the new Lucas the way he divides opinion.

Mark Mc @MarkmaccaMc

For those defending Sakho need fucking right off..He's been fuckin shite.To storm out sends the wrong message..Your on par with Taroe lad

James @LickyRambert  ·  13h

If Rodgers judged all his defenders fairly then I'd be slating Sakho. But it's a result of the situation BR has cultivated at the club

James retweeted

Love Sakho. Don't blame him leaving the stadium with them 3 in the 18 over him. Right partner and a run of games he'd be one of the best.

Duke @LFCDuke 22h

Rodgers bombing out two very good centre backs in Agger and Sakho, for a laughably average Lovren

Alan Kayll @alanthomas1969  ·  13h

Love the Sakho love in. He's a shocking defender!!

Jeremy. @JeremyLFC_ 13h

It seems like another Agger situation with Rodgers and Sakho.

Paul Edwards @PaulEdwards1973 22h

Rodgers is weird- on the one hand he rewards those who do well (suso on bench today) but drops Sakho tho Toure looked ropey midweek

Timmy Robson @WaveyTimz277 Sep 23

Sakho is really a poor defender sorry but it's the truth, it's like he's always drunk on the pitch

RobinLFC @Robish13 13h

Rodgers just shows that he's not capable to spot defenders. Ridiculous.

• Upvote 2

Guest Numero Veinticinco

You're a floundering mess on every subject.

Examples? You, Coro, Mark Coulter, Code, you lot make good bedfellows. A mixture of ignorance, arrogance and general stupidity. It's like the spastic trinity.

Guest Numero Veinticinco

Sakho is turning into the new Lucas the way he divides opinion.

Mark Mc ‏@MarkmaccaMc

For those defending Sakho need fucking right off..He's been fuckin shite.To storm out sends the wrong message..Your on par with Taroe lad

James @LickyRambert  ·  13h

If Rodgers judged all his defenders fairly then I'd be slating Sakho. But it's a result of the situation BR has cultivated at the club

James retweeted

YpR14Ix7_normal.jpegJoseph Musker @Musker_LFC  ·  13h

Love Sakho. Don't blame him leaving the stadium with them 3 in the 18 over him. Right partner and a run of games he'd be one of the best.

Duke ‏@LFCDuke 22h

Rodgers bombing out two very good centre backs in Agger and Sakho, for a laughably average Lovren

Alan Kayll @alanthomas1969  ·  13h

Love the Sakho love in. He's a shocking defender!!

Jeremy. ‏@JeremyLFC_ 13h

It seems like another Agger situation with Rodgers and Sakho.

Paul Edwards ‏@PaulEdwards1973 22h

Rodgers is weird- on the one hand he rewards those who do well (suso on bench today) but drops Sakho tho Toure looked ropey midweek

Timmy Robson ‏@WaveyTimz277 Sep 23

Sakho is really a poor defender sorry but it's the truth, it's like he's always drunk on the pitch

RobinLFC ‏@Robish13 13h

Rodgers just shows that he's not capable to spot defenders. Ridiculous.

Too much listening and swallowing the word of commentators. When you get people who can't thing for themselves, this stuff tends to happen.

Guest Numero Veinticinco

I don't think it's as straightforward as that.

Really? I'm fairly sure the entire history of problems surrounds Sakho putting the ball out for a corner.

Guest Numero Veinticinco

No it's not that. It's obvious the problem was down to him not finding a solution for world peace.

A genuine bastard, I'm sure we can all agree.

Guest Numero Veinticinco

This thread.

Brilliant. So I'm a floundering mess on every subject, but your go to example isn't any of the many hundreds of famous examples of my stupidity and incoherence, it's this thread. The one in which you just said that dropping Sakho gave us instant improvement, and me, stupidly, said that we conceded 2 goals in 7 minutes.

Really, I don't know how I can compete with somebody of your unique understanding.

Guest Numero Veinticinco

2013/2014

Skrtel + Sakho = 1.5 goals per game (17 games)

Skrtel + Agger = 1 goal per game (12 games)

Anyone + Sakho = calamity (every game)

Oh dear.

The thing is if you stripped back his game, limited his passing along the back line, let him concentrate on the bread and butter of defending first and foremost then he'd be a cracking centre back. He can produce great passes but it's usually the odd pass that let's him down. He's got the tools. If the highly paid coaching team can't help iron out his numerous little flaws that spoil his game then they should join the fucking recruitment team on the dole cue.

We did look better without Sakho v the Blueshite,no doubt. It maybe that Lovren and Skrtel simply feel more comfortable with each other's style of play.

We were much better at the back but worse up front in not killing the game off.

Everton didn't offer fuck all though apart from long balls to Lukaku toward our left which Moreno dealt with all game.  Even Stringy would have looked comfortable at the back yesterday and he apparently uses a zimmer frame.

Brilliant. So I'm a floundering mess on every subject, but your go to example isn't any of the many hundreds of famous examples of my stupidity and incoherence, it's this thread. The one in which you just said that dropping Sakho gave us instant improvement, and me, stupidly, said that we conceded 2 goals in 7 minutes.

Really, I don't know how I can compete with somebody of your unique understanding.

Yeah, this thread.  The one where you say "Sakho isn't error prone" before he goes on to make a series of fundamental howlers and ends up as 4th choice behind an aging Kolo Toure.   You're bereft of insight and knowledge.  It's quite funny, given how much you claim to watch football and profess to be an expert on every area of the game, various foreign leagues and so on.  But when it comes down to it you're left looking daft.

Another example is Sahin, who also threw a strop and was fucked off within 6 months.  Am fairly sure you were all for Borini as well. As I say, a floundering mess on practically every subject.