You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Sakho

Pureblood

Selling Sakho  

143 members have voted

1. 1. Would it be a mistake to sell him?

It was a shit header but it went into a midfield area that as usual had not one midfielder in it.  Gerrard should have been in that position to pick that ball up.  But as per the whole game he was fucking around else where probably with his hands on his hips watching the game go by.

• Upvote 2

One of the "he wuz captain of psg he's a beast lolz" posse, are we?

He's fucking woeful. The first step is admitting you have a problem. I mean, look at his last four games (going back to last season). Not good enough.

I'm not talking about Sakho, I'm talking about your posting style. It's deteriorating badly.

• Upvote 1

Yep, he played the same header a half dozen times tonight - we won/kept possession the other 5 times - they were all mistakes right?

He is not perfect but he is not the problem.

Luckily we don't have to play him, we can use our shiny new 20m CB and the Player of the Year from two season ago in the middle.

It was a shit header but it went into a midfield area that as usual had not one midfielder in it. Gerrard should have been in that position to pick that ball up. But as per the whole game he was fucking around else where probably with his hands on his hips watching the game go by.

And if lallana had tracked amalfitano there wouldn't have been a goal

It was a shit header but it went into a midfield area that as usual had not one midfielder in it. Gerrard should have been in that position to pick that ball up. But as per the whole game he was fucking around else where probably with his hands on his hips watching the game go by.

Was about to type basically word for word what you've said, if the holding midfielder in our team, whoever is playing, is in his rightful position he simply collects the ball and turns with it. Was a poor header that was made to look a lot worse than it actually was.

I've never seen him have a really solid game for us in a red shirt, not once. Any rating of him would of been through expectancy of what he could become or what he's done for France because he's done the square root of fuck all for us over two season's.

He didn't start tonight. We were 2-0 down within 10 mins.

I rate him for what he's done at Liverpool.

Is it just me who was furious with Skrtels attempted air slide kick that was the final attempt at the 3rd goal then?

Almafotfuckwhatever wasn't even really running, but Skrtel went to ground hoping for a Hollywood clearance that would look ace. But didn't.

Still, easier to blame Sakho.

• Upvote 1

Guest Numero Veinticinco

Without wishing to overstate the point, honestly, it's surely past the point now where people keep up this charade that he doesn't constantly make mistakes

He made a mistake. He doesn't constantly make mistakes. He certainly didn't last season, even if events this season have, across the board been much shakier. That header was Sakho's fault but it didn't happen in a vacuum. Cunts like TK want to place it on the head of one player. It isn't. We've got it wrong all over the field so far.

Guest Numero Veinticinco

I think Skrtel, Lovren, and Sakho are all quite good centrebacks.

Same as last season, tis the system/philosophy/style/tactics to blame.

With Suarez and Sturridge tearing sides apart it can be masked. Without, well, it can't.

I think it's totally different last season. Well, it's easy to show why last season wasn't just down to those factors, but this season is different. Way too new all at once.