You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Best Oasis B-side

far too many to choose from mate. Most oasis b-sides are better than most bands best work. 

My top 5 which will be different on any given day:

Headshrinker

Lets all make believe

Masterplan

Carry us all

Round are way (watch the video to this at the white room, Liam is off his face)

• Upvote 1

Done this recently on the Oasis thread but... Top 5 which are subject to change. Can't agree with Acquiesce being the best oasis song, there are many I like better.

Step Out

Stay Young

Underneath The Sky

Round Are Way

Slide Away

Tunes mate just too many to choose from

My favourite thing about Oasis was always the quality of the b-sides. As for the best one? My opinion always changes but some of the less well known ones that I love;

Take Me Away

Cloudburst

It's Good to be Free

Rockin' Chair

Underneath the Sky

(I Got) The Fever

The Fame

Full On

Idler's Dream

The state of the singles chart is so shit today because no fucker does b-sides anymore, never mind good ones. Why bother downloading a single when you can get it on an album? There's no incentive these days.

It takes the piss how good their b sides were from 1994-1996, in comparison to the shite they tried to pedal as albums later on. Acquiesce should of been the opening track on Morning Glory.

Opening track on a better album anyway IMO!

• Upvote 1

Talk tonight especially the mtv unplugged version. Great show that was when Liam was on the balcony and noel just acousticated his musejizmo all over the audience.

Yup; shame they never released an official version of that gig. I'm sure Noel said in an interview once why he didn't.