Quantcast
World Cup Squad - Page 2 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Gym Beglin

World Cup Squad

Didn't he say something about hoping the young players turned out to be good travellers or something, fuck me woy, your taking a side to the World Cup, you should be more worried about them playing football than them being good travellers and not misbehaving

Didn't he say something about hoping the young players turned out to be good travellers or something, fuck me woy, your taking a side to the World Cup, you should be more worried about them playing football than them being good travellers and not misbehaving

Woy should've come straight out with it, "don't go nicking any jewellery in South America for fuck sake"

I saw a report today that he said something along the lines of ' Yes of course I think we can win the World Cup, but that means nothing of course because so does every other manager '.

I could close my eyes and hear him giving that waffle & look back to the halcyon days when he referred to Alder Hey as ' Arguably the 2nd best childrens' hospital in the country' when they did a Xmas visit.

I'm surprised the fa didnt try to wangle a way to try and get Ryan Giggs in the squad.

He'd only go if the wags are going although looking at the top of Giggsy head yesterday he'd better off with a few wigs.

I actively dislike International football, but world cups are proper ace.

Getting everyone back injury free is an obvious concern but i can't wait for another whole month of football.

If you moan about the world cup, then you are a gayer. With no soul.

Feel exactly the same mate. Hate all the friendlies and qualifiers. But when a world cup starts i fucking love it. Watch nearly every game.