You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

What is Brights problem?

Guest davelfc

What he says there isn't wrong though. We hopefully learn, then next year we don't make the same mistakes. The experience will make us better and stronger along with a load of new signings of course.

• Upvote 2

What he says there isn't wrong though. We hopefully learn, then next year we don't make the same mistakes. The experience will make us better and stronger along with a load of new signings of course.

Really?

It looked like we were flat out knackered to me.

Maybe one sub could have been different.

We lost the title at Chelsea. Not at Palace.

Against Palace we lost a 3 goal lead because our defence has a soft cowardly centre, and we looked tired.

Basically. Bright was wrong in his little attention seeking few paragraphs of nonsense.

All in my opinion of course.

But I'm right.

• Upvote 5

He's cunt..... but he is right about us making sure we took the points

Yes, maybe, but was "arrogance" the reason we didn't?

I don't think it was. How arrogant were we at 3-1 for instance?

We just looked flat out fucked to me.

Maybe we should have brought Kolo on?

Would that have been arrogant or stupid.

Bright is full of shit, very bitter, yellow, baby shit.

Whereas his strike partner always seems to have a decent word for Liverpool.

Hes an agenda driven nark, who needs to piss off.

I dont think he ever forgiven us over the 9-0

Guest davelfc

At 3-0 from his perspective we probably did look arrogant. It's easy to say now considering how it finished but we needed the goals. From our perspective we don't think we were arrogant at all.

I don't get why we're wasting time on this, he doesn't matter and it's not exactly earth shattering controversy. 

• Upvote 1

Fuck all wrong with what he said, it was arrogance, we've won games all season because of the same arrogance, fact is we threw away a title, 7 points needed out of 3 very winnable games, we looked clueless v Chelsea and the implosion v palace will be remembered correctly as the biggest choke in PL history. We've overachieved this season to get ourselves into that position with 3 games to go but facts are facts we shoulda seen this out, we were ridiculously naive in the last 2 games.

He is a cunt though and does love talking about us.

• Upvote 1

Guest davelfc

We lost the title at Chelsea. Not at Palace.

Hate to remind you but we've lost fuck all yet!

After chelsea we still had the ability to win it ourselves, albeit by scoring a lot of goals. It's still the ability to affect an outcome. now we have zero ability to affect an outcome where we win it, but it won't be lost until city draw or win tomorrow. 

If they do win or draw then we can look back at the season as a whole as each and every result had an impact. What's definitely been a factor is the small squad.

• Upvote 3

Fuck all wrong with what he said, it was arrogance, we've won games all season because of the same arrogance, fact is we threw away a title, 7 points needed out of 3 very winnable games, we looked clueless v Chelsea and the implosion v palace will be remembered correctly as the biggest choke in PL history. We've overachieved this season to get ourselves into that position with 3 games to go but facts are facts we shoulda seen this out, we were ridiculously naive in the last 2 games.He is a cunt though and does love talking about us.

What was your view of the team and our chances when the season began?

Hes one of sizable minority of pundits who have mountain sized chips on their shoulders about certain clubs but yet nobody ever calls them on their bollox.

I've heard him commentating on games when we're playing and hes just been flat out talking bollox the whole game. If its incorrectly called offside against one of ours he'll say it was the right decision. An opposition player dives and he'll be screaming that it was a definite foul, one of ours gets hacked down and he'll claim it was soft, every fucking time. 

Hes a fucking scumbag and a disgrace. 

• Upvote 2

What was your view of the team and our chances when the season began?

Expected is to be 5th mate, we massively overachieved given how light our squad was, brilliant coaching and sturridge Henderson Suarez sterling Gerrard been outstanding all season has us where we are. I'd never criticise the team as they've done us proud, but let's be honest we were 1/6 with 3 games to go, 2 games later we're 14/1 and need a miracle, it was a monumental implosion that will always be remembered fir us throwing a 3 goal lead against a promoted side with 9 minutes left

• Upvote 1