You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Jordan AKA Katie Price

Bjornebye

No, katie Price.

It's shit.

I was talking about Melinda Messenger mate. I've seen pretty much every celebrity sex tape there is, and I didn't remember there being a Messenger one.

Yeah the Jordan one is shit. The presence of Dane Bowers doesn't fucking help, the massive cunt. Still, at least he didn't get a good shag.

I was talking about Melinda Messenger mate. I've seen pretty much every celebrity sex tape there is, and I didn't remember there being a Messenger one.

Yeah the Jordan one is shit. The presence of Dane Bowers doesn't fucking help, the massive cunt. Still, at least he didn't get a good shag.

Ah, I get you now. 

• 3 years later...

"Was once worth £40m"

I don't have particularly strong feelings about her one way or the other. I think she good and bad sides like all of us. However I have very limited sympathy with someone who squanders £40m, if that is indeed accurate. Most of us would chop off a nut for a fraction of that and I'd like to think I'd plan for the future a fuck tonne more than she appears to have done.

Mind you, I doubt she gives a shit if she has my sympathy or not.

• 1 year later...
3 minutes ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

Seems like she does a pretty decent job of raising her kids, which is more than I can say for at least one of the fathers.

I've thought that, saw some programme with her on and she seemed like she really gave a shit but her kids being around shit like above and ever changing men isn't good for them at all. 

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, sir roger said:

She is on Celebrity Masterchef as we speak and looks a bit odd after all the surgery. Not as bad as that fat , smug bastard Torode though.

Don't really understand successful women who feel lncomplete without some nonentity of a bloke hanging around.

The fact he pulled Lisa Faulkner is an endless source of both confusion and distress.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

The fact he pulled Lisa Faulkner is an endless source of both confusion and distress.

Have you heard the way he pronounces yoghurt? Well if you ever need motivating to go and commit a mass killing in an orphanage then dig out a clip of him saying it