You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Jordan AKA Katie Price

Bjornebye

• 2 years later...

When i look at her, she looks like an alien trying to imitate being human, like that creature in 'the thing' looks like when it merges it's DNA with the host. But this is the embryonic stage, it's like you've walked into the room when the transformation is only half complete and you see this half human / alien life form and think to yourself "fucking hell, what is it?" It's got tit's, it's tanned, it's thin, it rides like a shithouse door in a hurricane, but strangely i'd rather be on my own, it's a bizarre statistical anomaly.

There is that thought that crosses your mind, maybe it's the Species movie, but you do think "will it kill me?". But it'll do worse, it'll have you applying fake bake to your entire body, wearing a white suit one size too big, standing in the middle of Horsham, holding a grey horse by the reigns, wishing she killed you like Natasha Henstridge.

Negged by accident, can someone please rep this piece of brilliance?