You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Los Blancos vs. Los Rojiblancos

May 24th, should be a cracker.

Would love to see Atleti do it, not least because they knocked out them twats. Also a likeable working class club who are currently playing some great stuff.

Have nothing against Real either and Ancelotti is okay. Bale is a nice chap too. Although would be great to see Ronaldo crying again.

Thoughts?

Hope Atletico win.

Can't be arsed seeing Gareth Bale on Sky Sports News every day for the next decade.

Was going to say im not arsed really but when you reminded me of that it has to be Atletico

I hate Real a lot less now they have a proper manager in charge and not that eye poking cunthammer.

Not arsed at all who wins, be nice for Athletico but for Real to get number 10 would be an awesome achievement and Ronaldo, despite his many flaws, deserves to win trophies.

Hope Real win.

No way am I listening to people close their eyes and patiently lecture me about "Los Rojiblancos" for the next year.

The transfer thread is bad enough, as it is.

Could be worse. They could be putting it in italics. I Nerazzurri. I Rossoneri. Yes, you'd be able to hear it in speech.

I like Ancelotti, but Simeone looks like Ron Perlman, and it's tough to root against Hellboy. Plus, Burgos threatened to rip Mourinho's head off which will always endear him to the neutral.

Neutral in this case means everyone bar Chelsea fans and some of their players

Neutral in this case means everyone bar Chelsea fans and some of their players

Exactly.

Still, if Ancelotti were to win it, it'd compound Mourinho's failure with Madrid and guarantee he wouldn't be the one to match Paisley's record.

It's funny how most situations can be viewed through the prism of hating shitcoat.

Could be worse. They could be putting it in italics. I Nerazzurri. I Rossoneri. Yes, you'd be able to hear it in speech.

I think Los Rojiblancos is worse, because it's a gateway phrase.

After that comes Volante, Trequarista, inverted wingers, false 9s, full-back being the most important position on the pitch - Pandora's box.

There's also a real chance that Spain are going to win the World Cup, which, if combined, with Atletico winning the European cup is going to make the next year unbearable. It's going to be like that awful period between 08-11 when they just would not shut up.

• Upvote 1