You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

How middle-class are you ?

Carvalho Diablo

Lets face it, few if any are going to be honest with a quiz like this on this site.

"Lower Lower Lower Middle Class, me. Basically Yozzer Hughes without the insanity. Salt of t'earth. No garlic bread in my freezer, I'll tell you that for nowt."

Tungsten Carbide drills. What the bloody hell's Tungsten Carbide drills?

There's nowt wrong wi' gala luncheons lad, and don't ye forget it.

Guacamole and having an opinion on HS2 (it's shite) did for me.

Bog standard middle class.

You're basically Mark Corrigan from Peep Show.

That makes two of us. Interesting how it didn't give an option as to what your opinion of HS2 is, just whether or not you actually had one. I don't even live over there and I think its what it looks like, a colossal waste of money during tough times.

That makes two of us. Interesting how it didn't give an option as to what your opinion of HS2 is, just whether or not you actually had one. I don't even live over there and I think its what it looks like, a colossal waste of money during tough times.

I should have been able to qualify my answer in that I have no opinion on anything at all, and the only things I'm enthusiastic about these days is leather jackets and disabled toilets.

• Upvote 2

I should have been able to qualify my answer in that I have no opinion on anything at all, and the only things I'm enthusiastic about these days is leather jackets and disabled toilets.

So being pissed on by Steven Hawking dressed as a biker would be right up your street? Leave it with me, I'll arrange a meeting.

• Upvote 1

That links a load of fucking shite.

Middle class my arse.

Havent even seen the questions yet but knew thats what you'd be...

Your culinary knowledge probably let you down Col. Doesn't do to know too much.

Exactly this