You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The Special One: The Dark Side of Jose Mourinho

Lario

I genuinely believe Pulis wouldn't play with such little intention of attacking. He'd at least want the ball occasionally, to lump it into the box. Although I did notice that Shitcunt appears to have copied his exciting throw ins. Palace, with a squad that probably cost less than Willian, play significantly better football than Chelsea.

There aren't a huge amount of people in football that I truly hate, but Mourinho certainly is one of them. It says a lot about our media that he's seen as some sort of hero, whilst in Spain and Italy they just saw him as the massive fucking cunt that he is, but it also sadly says a lot about some football fans in this country. People that see his "box office" antics as sufficient compensation for just how repugnant he is.

I'm surprised that no manager, player, or ref has ever chinned him.

Our own funeral, possibly Jairz.

We should have played tip-tap with the shithouse.  

0-0... put that in your pipe and smoke it, you shitkicker.

Then again, perhaps we couldn't have lived with ourselves... playing his game.

As you were then.

I love how boorishness is treated like a clever conceit. It's not. It's just boorishness. They found him out in Italy and Spain as the petty-minded little creep that he really is, and so he fled back to England, where hacks are still so stupid they get dazzled by weird magical things like 'sarcasm'. And even some of them are finally realising what a nasty little shit he is.

Good one, gk.

Spot on.

Our own funeral, possibly Jairz.

We should have played tip-tap with the shithouse.  

0-0... put that in your pipe and smoke it, you shitkicker.

Then again, perhaps we couldn't have lived with ourselves... playing his game.

As you were then.

It wouldn't have been easy to adapt, so much, so quickly. To go against the very reason for our exceeding of expectations this season.

Fuck 'em. Their bench costs more than our entire squad, and they'll be finishing below us. A narrative that seems entirely lost on the English press. The sycophantic, ignorant, arrogant, xenophobic, spineless, clueless, rabies infested, shithouse dog aids riddled, mother fuckers.

• Upvote 3

The cunt reminded me of something out of a horror film yesterday when he was pounding his chest, cant think which one though maybe poltergeist.

I forgot how much I hated this cunt before he fucked off from England the first time, would have rather lost to anyone but that piece of shit including the mancs, this hurt will take a while to get over but our time to fuck him over again will come.

Valencia? 

Third biggest fan base. Think the other two have won more league titles, and Bilbao have a ridiculous record in the cup. Close between the three probably.

I'd rather watch a Spanish league match at any of the three than at Barcelona or Real Madrid.

Think what Rodgers has to realise is that the ilk of Slur and Mourinho are your friends until you start dining at the same table as them. The Rafa's and AVB's of this world will testify to that. In short he's a cunt, there's no dark side to him, he's an all round 110% shithouse.

We can bitch and moan about it all we like, but WE royally fucked up yesterday. Chelsea did nothing, absolutely nothing. Gerrard even put an ideal amount of weight on the pass to Ba and Mignolet didn't cover himself in glory either for both goals. Had he stayed on his line then Gerrard would have caught up with Ba before he pulls he trigger.

So as much as I love tearing into Mourinho, I know that our defeat was nothing to do with him. When, the fuck, has that ever happened to Gerrard before? Or any other player? When the ball goes under your fucking foot AND you slip? It's UNFUCKINGBELIEVABLE to happen in any game, let alone the most important game of the season, in that area of the pitch.

I feel for Stevie, but he also needs a fucking slap.

Third biggest fan base. Think the other two have won more league titles, and Bilbao have a ridiculous record in the cup. Close between the three probably.

I'd rather watch a Spanish league match at any of the three than at Barcelona or Real Madrid.

I chose going to see a madrid derby in Vallekas last season between Rayo and Atleti last season over the Bernabeu. It was one of the best atmospheres ive ever experienced. 

I chose going to see a madrid derby in Vallekas last season between Rayo and Atleti last season over the Bernabeu. It was one of the best atmospheres ive ever experienced. 

Good call. Its understandable, I guess. Barcelona and Real Madrid have more worldwide support so will get lots of day trippers (which we'd obviously be adding to!), and less games are competitive which doesn't help. Every La Liga match is massive for clubs like Rayo and Sporting Gijon.

Really fancy going to a few games in Northern Spain next season. Athletic Bilbao/Real Socieded/Sporting Gijon, possibly. Beautiful part of Europe.

It's only a matter of time before somebody twats the cunt. Horrible, horrible bastard.

Every night i kneel at the end of my bed and pray for this to happen................. Im still waiting........... The Thundercunt.

a loathsome narcissistic individual who is nothing but a bloated parasite on this sport. Much worse than Ferguson because despite sharing many nasty qualities Ferguson at least was completely loyal to his club and players (for the most part) and therefore can claim some class at least in a tribal sense.

• Upvote 1