You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The Special One: The Dark Side of Jose Mourinho

Lario

We really fucked them over by bringing Klopp in when we did. They'd of shipped Mourinho off after our game at the very latest if Klopp was in the wings.

Then again we wouldn't of won that game with Rodgers in charge. We would of been soundly beaten like every other time Mourinho played Brendan and that could of kickstarted the revival for them. As it happened Klopp was with us and sent that cunt into a meltdown after the game that he never recovered from.

• Upvote 4

We really fucked them over by bringing Klopp in when we did. They'd of shipped Mourinho off after our game at the very latest if Klopp was in the wings.

Then again we wouldn't of won that game with Rodgers in charge. We would of been soundly beaten like every other time Mourinho played Brendan and that could of kickstarted the revival for them. As it happened Klopp was with us and sent that cunt into a meltdown after the game that he never recovered from.

vz5x1.jpg

• Upvote 1

I reckon people are underestamating the Terry Influence in the dressing room, you upset that cunt and thats it, if he'd have signed Stones and fucked Terry off somewhere he'd still be in a job now I reckon.

Rafa recognised Terry needed to be sidelined . The odious cunt sticks like shit to a blanket

• Upvote 1

Brilliant this.  Never heard of this writer before but I will be looking up his stuff over the coming weeks.

If there's one thing Chelsea Football Franchise is known for it's its unqualified rejection of instant gratification.

Unless you count buying a whole squad of mercenaries in 2004.  But that's just different attitudes, I guess...

If you love a good cringe, try the Henry Winter column in today’s Times.

It contains a quip that “Shakespeare’s quill” would struggle to do justice to Mourinho’s departure.

It’s difficult to know which is the most absurd.

Mourinho as a fatally flawed Shakespearian hero or Winter being paid £400,000 a year to pen such tripe.

Jeremy Vine has written an open letter to Mourinho.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/35129915

Jeremy. Fucking. Vine.

He even throws in a Desperate Housewives reference.

Jesus titty fucking Christ that is a load of piss. Have these people no filters? I mean how could write something like that and then not read it back to yourself and say, 'Man, you're being a right fucking tart here'. Chelsea fans or all types are just earth crawlers. Pathetic.

I'm sorry, but who gives a fuck what the fuck Chelsea does? It's fucking sad that anyone gives a fuck what that shitstain of a club does or does not do?

They're the reigning English champions and, with a new manager, one of our rivals for 4th.

It'd be strange if people didn't care.

• Upvote 1

He's part of the wider football picture - and you can't really be a fan without seeing outside your own team and taking an interest.

But specifically for Mourinho - he's constantly hyped himself up, and milked the media for all it's worth - so it's fairly natural that other fans enjoy it when it turns sour for him. If he was dignified, it might be a different matter, but he's never been that.