You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The Special One: The Dark Side of Jose Mourinho

Lario

Hiddink til end of season with an immediate upsurge in results, then probably Simeone after.

The fun is over but thankfully so too is the pure, unadulterated shite that little skidmark has been spouting.

Interested to see if Leicester go back to normal now like we did when Gollum was put out of his misery and the spell was broken.

• Upvote 1

I'm gutted. I wanted the fucking tramp to stay there until the end of the season and fuck them up further.

They are still within distance of catching us with our form being patchy and a decent appointment could see them move up relatively easily.

He wouldn't have let him go without someone lined up so I'd say it's prob Hiddink.

Thats not a bad shout actualy on a temp basis, the history is there of taking on ex Liverpool managers after sacking popular managers...off to look at the odds..

Edit 16/1

I see a lot of LFC fans suggesting BR takes the job but that is not something I would like to see, imagine the football he would get them playing with all the talent they have.

Hiddink looks nailed on until the end of the season and then probably simeone, let them stick with their defensive managers and I don't want to see BR fulfilling his potential with them.

Massive mistake from cfc getting rid of Jose though, this season is already fucked for them, Abramovich should have wrote it off and allowed Jose to rebuild in the summer.The strongest Chelsea teams have been managed by Mourinho and they haven't been as strong under other managers.

• Downvote 3

I see a lot of LFC fans suggesting BR takes the job but that is not something I would like to see, imagine the football he would get them playing with all the talent they have.

Hiddink looks nailed on until the end of the season and then probably simeone, let them stick with their defensive managers and I don't want to see BR fulfilling his potential with them.

Massive mistake from cfc getting rid of Jose though, this season is already fucked for them, Abramovich should have wrote it off and allowed Jose to rebuild in the summer.The strongest Chelsea teams have been managed by Mourinho and they haven't been as strong under other managers.

I can't stop imagining it.

• Upvote 4

Rodgers wouldn't have Suarez or a fit Sturridge.  He'd get them playing the same drek he served up here towards the end of his tenure.

Rodgers wouldn't have Suarez or a fit Sturridge. He'd get them playing the same drek he served up here towards the end of his tenure.

He would do well imo, no big pressure as their seasons already fucked and their players would enjoy being given the freedom to attack.His problem at Liverpool was recruitment and not having a top dm, he wouldn't have those issues at Chelsea.

Thankfully I don't think we will see him get the job but if he did I would be worried as a LFC fan, if they get hiddink or simeone it's like getting a poor mans Jose.Their from will improve at the start but long term they will not be as strong as under Jose.

• Downvote 8