You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The Special One: The Dark Side of Jose Mourinho

Lario

We get it, Tony, nothing winds you up ever. You, and Major Tom, are fucking zen masters.

Ha ha. Plenty of things wind me up on a daily basis, I just don't let football people get to me anymore. I find it far easier and more beneficial to simply not read anything in the newspapers relating to the likes of Jose Mourinho and avoid post-match interviews. The Premier is like a sodding pantomime.

Ha ha. Plenty of things wind me up on a daily basis, I just don't let football people get to me anymore. I find it far easier and more beneficial to simply not read anything in the newspapers relating to the likes of Jose Mourinho and avoid post-match interviews. The Premier is like a sodding pantomime.

The hyperbole around the game is daft.  When Alan Shearer was analysing the Chelsea game for MOTD he focussed on Lampard and said something about him sprinting 10 yards, and how it was "amazing" for a 35 year old man to put in such effort.   Football has disappeared up its fundament. 

• Upvote 1

Yahoo UK News ‏@YahooNewsUK 2h

José Mourinho is taking over Twitter TODAY at 6:30pm. Tweet your questions to @YahooSports with the hashtag #AskJose

Is that genuine? 

We could pile on this and ask him how he spent £100m and still moaned about not having any strikers.

Jose - are you embarrassed for them, when journalists laugh at your shit jokes?

Can you talk us through the defensive masterclass one more time...that earned Norwich a point.

Is that genuine?

We could pile on this and ask him how he spent £100m and still moaned about not having any strikers.

Jose - are you embarrassed for them, when journalists laugh at your shit jokes?

Can you talk us through the defensive masterclass one more time...that earned Norwich a point.

Yeah, and predictably, as I seem to recall happening with Owen, it has been inundated with the sort of things we would all suggest.

If you click the hash tag link in my post it takes you straight there, some good 'uns by the looks of it.

So his excuse for Liverpool doing well was their lack of games in comparison to Chelsea.

So going by that logic, Rafa winning the Europa League last season, despite a record number of games played, as well as NOT being given £100M+ to spend, would be a fantastic achievement, no?

Yet Chelsea supporters will insist they have overachieved this season after regressing last year. Fucking cult indeed.

I find it far easier and more beneficial to simply not read anything in the newspapers relating to the likes of Jose Mourinho and avoid post-match interviews. The Premier is like a sodding pantomime.

Agreed really. I still get wound up to fuck over just the games though half the time so don't need anything extra anyway.