You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The Special One: The Dark Side of Jose Mourinho

Lario

It isn't just the football, though, it is his manner and behaviour off the picth. He is a a weapons grade nobhead.

I'm not arguing that he's a great guy, but I disagree that he wouldn't have been a good fit with us at some points in the past few years. If he'd done to united, managing us, that he did with chelsea against us, we'd all be hailing it as the perfect performance, and doing what we needed to do.

We'd also be defending his comments and general cunttery as well. People forget how insular supporting a team is. Our cunts are better than everyone else's cunts.

I'm not arguing that he's a great guy, but I disagree that he wouldn't have been a good fit with us at some points in the past few years. If he'd done to united, managing us, that he did with chelsea against us, we'd all be hailing it as the perfect performance, and doing what we needed to do.

We'd also be defending his comments and general cunttery as well. People forget how insular supporting a team is. Our cunts are better than everyone else's cunts.

Speak for yourself, after what he said about the Ambulance service when Cech got injured. And the eye gouging incident on Villanova i wouldnt defend that in a million years.

Its like saying you would defend Diouf for spitting at a Celtic fan because he was a Liverpool player.

• Upvote 2

He's clearly lost his mind since Madrid, Guardiola destroyed his house of mirrors...the illusion that he was infallible. This sewed the seeds of doubt in the minds of his players and from that point onwards he was fighting a losing battle.

He requires 100% belief from his players, as soon as doubt creeps in either he fucks off, which has always been the case in the past, or he fucks the instigator off (Casillas) soon to be Hazard.

He looks to be exactly what he is, a manager hounded out of Spain, trying to live off the last remnants of adoration afforded him by the english media, before he fails once more and leaves under a billow of smoke blaming everyone else but himself.

Pep Guardiolla, Tito Vilanova and most recently Jamie Redknapp. But above all Rafael Benitez Maudes....

Rafa Rafa Benitez! Rafa Rafa Benitez Rafa Benitez Rafa Benitez! Raaaaaaaaafa Benitez ooooo oooo Raaaaaaaaaafa Benitez! Rafa Rafa Benitez!

• Upvote 1

So he ruled his team out of the title chase a while ago, then he ruled them in, now he's ruled them back out again. And he pranced up  and down the touchline at Anfield winding up the fans and acting like a tit in front of his supposed 'friend,' then he complained about his 'friend' daring to complain about his attitude. And he sneered at every critic of his tactics a week ago, then he criticises Norwich for not playing how he'd wanted them to play yesterday. He really is the most contemptible  little creep there's ever been in football, and the hacks in Italy and Spain knew this and treated him with the disdain he deserves. Only in Britain, where the hacks are so moronic they even think being sarcastic is some kind of dazzling new invention, can he find the reception he craves. It's a sad reflection on the football culture in the country, because here even someone unoriginal and petty and laughably inconsistent can be hailed as a brilliant master of 'mind games'.

" marched them up to the top of the hill and then he marched them down again"

As the kiddies used to sing.

What a load of bollocks. He won the treble with Inter, first European Cup since 1965, first league in almost a decade... all because of depleted opposition? This is a case of lacking class and bitterness. He lacks class, there's no need for others to do it.

Cobblers.  After Inter's rivals were punished for corruption, Italian football was so depleted that even an incompetent blert like Mancini could comfortably win the title - three times on the bounce (in that decade in which you say they never won it).  It's a simple statement of fact that everything Mourinho has won since 2004 has been no more than what would be expected with the massive resources at his disposal.  Telling the truth is not an act that lacks class.  And as for bitterness?  How?  Why?  What the fuck is there to be bitter about?  I don't like the prick and I think he's vastly over-rated, for the reasons I've given: that's not bitterness.

• Upvote 3

Guest Numero Veinticinco

Fact my arse. It's a sentence you summing up your opinion, which you think is a fact. One thing he clearly isn't is a fraud. Why? Because - and this is a fact - he has won a shit load. Frauds pretend to do. He has done.

What a load of bollocks. He won the treble with Inter, first European Cup since 1965, first league in almost a decade... all because of depleted opposition? This is a case of lacking class and bitterness. He lacks class, there's no need for others to do it.

And even with that treble win, he managed to act a cunt then by announcing he was fucking off to Madrid no sooner than the spraying of champagne by the Inter players.

An epic act of chip-pissing by an epic cunt.

He starting to resemble the male version of glamour model Jordan, spoilt, course, childish and becoming more and more ridiculous with each passing year, they crave the spotlight and must be the star of their own show.. A few years ago they didnt have to try but as the media tires the stunts become desperate cries for attention. Suitable football clubs will get as fed up of Mourinio as the public got fed up with Jordan's big pair of fake tits.

• Upvote 1

Me me me me me me me why can't it always be about ME !!!!!!

He really is a fucking prick, yet again trying to draw attention away from the fact he's spent a shit load of money and has fuck all to show for it....

Oh and his team is turgid to watch to boot.

• Upvote 1

Unfortunately the odious prick is only a couple of top players away from the title next season

I hope his fucking head explodes

He's only a couple of bad results away from the sack as well. Two years now without a trophy, slagging off his own players, his behaviour is getting more bizarre, he's losing the plot. Good.

The fair play Dzeko who dived for penalties against Sunderland, Southampton and us, and who feigned injury for more than five minutes in his last game. I'm worried Mourinho is having a breakdown, he used to be fairly clever, now he's a trophyless bus-parking gibbering moron.

IllinformedAdmiredCaecilian.gif

Possibly but Torres did them no favours. Decent striker and it would have been nailed on

Torres/Ba/Eto'o is a good enough collection of strikers. Or he could have sold some of them. Or kept Lukaku. Or signed some other strikers.

Basically Shitcoat has been a huge failure this season.

• Upvote 2