You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The Special One: The Dark Side of Jose Mourinho

Lario

They're pissed off with him in Italy, Spain and England.

Guess he fancy's in the free ticket to winning domestic league by replacing Guardiola.

Wouldn't surprise me to see him rock up at Celtic eventually.

He'll never take on a challenge.

This from a mate on Facebook (who is married to a Chelsea fan)...

Full marks to the Man City crowd who, when the Chelsea physios had to come on, worked through a medley of hits including "Sacked in the morning", "Who the fucking hell are you?" and "We love you Eva, we do".

• Upvote 2

They're pissed off with him in Italy, Spain and England.

Guess he fancy's in the free ticket to winning domestic league by replacing Guardiola.

Wouldn't surprise me to see him rock up at Celtic eventually.

He'll never take on a challenge.

No way will Bayern employ that cunt

It has to be said that his antics will be remembered for what they are, failed attempts to enhance the image of the Special One.

Things are not going his way and his showing his true colours. He maybe a great manager however he is anything but a great professional.

The Eva thing is bang out of line and I hope she shows some balls and sue the cunt and Chelsea for that matter.

It just goes to show the type of club Chelsea really is but I cannot help but wonder if that's down to Jose or the club itself. There are team full of cunts managed by a cunt who will stop at nothing to show how much of a cunt he can truly be.

In the end though I would much rather hear his antics coming from another country and laugh at it rather than allow it to plague the Premiership and get pissed off with it.

This from a mate on Facebook (who is married to a Chelsea fan)...

Full marks to the Man City crowd who, when the Chelsea physios had to come on, worked through a medley of hits including "Sacked in the morning", "Who the fucking hell are you?" and "We love you Eva, we do".

Was that shit supposed to be funny?

My ex bird is Canadian. We are still friends on Facebook as the split was mutual. But as she is female I still feel a harbouring of hatred towards me for reasons unknown.

Anyway when we were going out with each other I she was all over the LFC vibe and asking me about websites she can learn more about LFC from to tell her mates in Canada about and couldn't get enough of 'being a red'.

Anyway, we split, she moved to America and started seeing some yank lad who loves Chelsea. Now every pic she puts on Facebook is about Chelsea etc... Ffs

Suppose this belongs on the GF world of a woman thread

My ex bird is Canadian. We are still friends on Facebook as the split was mutual. But as she is female I still feel a harbouring of hatred towards me for reasons unknown.

Anyway when we were going out with each other I she was all over the LFC vibe and asking me about websites she can learn more about LFC from to tell her mates in Canada about and couldn't get enough of 'being a red'.

Anyway, we split, she moved to America and started seeing some yank lad who loves Chelsea. Now every pic she puts on Facebook is about Chelsea etc... Ffs

Pathetic.

• Upvote 2

To be fair I was green bay packers fan for approximately 18 minutes once then realised I didn't like American football.

• Upvote 1

First thing I noticed watching that is the body language of both the medical staff; totally submissive.  They're clearly used to being on the receiving end of shitcoat's temper tantrums.  If my boss ever tore into me like that in public for doing my job he'd be reading my resignation letter from his hospital bed.  Total fucking shitbag he is.

• Upvote 3

I thought the lady had a bit more about her in terms of body language. She looked him in the eye, gritted her teeth, and probably said a few choice words back to him. 

The medics are at a significant disadvantage as Mourinho is the larger than life figure there, but I thought Eva looked to be standing up for herself. Obviously what happened next is the issue, as they were both downgraded. 

I hope this one continues to rumble on. Ideally she will sue and opposing fans will take a leaf out of Man City's book and get stuck in every time Chelsea send the doctor on to the pitch this season. It will eat at Mourinho as he can't stand not having the last word and not being in control of every situation. There might yet be some significant repercussions from this.

• Upvote 3

First thing I noticed watching that is the body language of both the medical staff; totally submissive. They're clearly used to being on the receiving end of shitcoat's temper tantrums. If my boss ever tore into me like that in public for doing my job he'd be reading my resignation letter from his hospital bed. Total fucking shitbag he is.

In fairness to her, she gives it right back to him in a dignified way. The male doctor just looks humiliated, which is probably what Mourinho wanted.

• Upvote 1

I suppose the correct vernacular would be, "cunt her in the bastard".

Seems sensible.

Vagina-Falcon-Punch.gif

• Upvote 2

I thought the lady had a bit more about her in terms of body language. She looked him in the eye, gritted her teeth, and probably said a few choice words back to him. 

The medics are at a significant disadvantage as Mourinho is the larger than life figure there, but I thought Eva looked to be standing up for herself. Obviously what happened next is the issue, as they were both downgraded. 

I hope this one continues to rumble on. Ideally she will sue and opposing fans will take a leaf out of Man City's book and get stuck in every time Chelsea send the doctor on to the pitch this season. It will eat at Mourinho as he can't stand not having the last word and not being in control of every situation. There might yet be some significant repercussions from this.

We should bring Souness back for our game against them, there will be 11 of the whiney cunts rolling about on the ground, two doctors who don't know whether to shit or piss & he'll be standing there like a spare prick at a whore's wedding with his body warmer on.