You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The Special One: The Dark Side of Jose Mourinho

Lario

Torres/Ba/Eto'o is a good enough collection of strikers. Or he could have sold some of them. Or kept Lukaku. Or signed some other strikers.

Basically Shitcoat has been a huge failure this season.

Given the resources at his disposal not to win something = huge fail I agree.

I disagree that Torres/Ba/Eto'o were good enough . Keeping Lukaku and/or not buying in was a big mistake. So when you add his incompetence to his massive cuntery he deserves nothing less than a massive fucking off from the Russian crook.  

• Upvote 1

From that article:

"I am not the kind of person to be at the same club for three or four years without winning a ­trophy."

I think he's giving himself a bit longer than a season to win a trophy or resign, unfortunately. If he doesn't win anything next year, then he won't get the choice. He will go all out to win the league cup next season. Guaranteed. There's just too much competition at the top to guarantee trophies every year like he could first time around. He's fortunate that we have 3 over here, and not the 2 he's used to.

He's clearly lost his mind since Madrid, Guardiola destroyed his house of mirrors...the illusion that he was infallible. This sewed the seeds of doubt in the minds of his players and from that point onwards he was fighting a losing battle.

He requires 100% belief from his players, as soon as doubt creeps in either he fucks off, which has always been the case in the past, or he fucks the instigator off (Casillas) soon to be Hazard.

He looks to be exactly what he is, a manager hounded out of Spain, trying to live off the last remnants of adoration afforded him by the english media, before he fails once more and leaves under a billow of smoke blaming everyone else but himself.

I always think of the old line about 'how many English workers can you fit in a Mini' and change it to 'how many English football writers can you fit in a Mini?', The answer being 'All of them. Just make one of them Jose Mourinho and all the others will crawl up his arse'.

I think it's about time I called him a cunt gain.

Mourinho is a cunt.

Haha, has anyone reminded him that a couple of months ago he was saying that only players from winning teams should get it and that Hazard was a shoe-in?

He said this again recently. How can you know who the winning team is before the season finishes? He's getting seriously odd.

Not exactly complex, he always comes out with a twattish comment  whenever something occurs that reflects negatively upon him. Last game of the season with Chelsea finishing a disappointing 3rd and what a surprise. Just a childishly simple example of deflecting attention.

Bottom line is, another £120 million spent to return a worse performance overall than Rafa managed last season, 3rd and a trophy against just 3rd.

He'll be fired by Christmas, he hasn't changed his methods or strategy in 10 years and as football moves on he's being left behind. His methodology always requires his team to be the financially dominant one.

Some of the end of season analysis of Chelsea has been laughable. No pundits are willing to say this cunt didn't do well enough. They just excused him with 'well he hasn't had a striker' as if he came in the middle of season and had no time to deal with it. He a) spent his money elsewhere last summer of his own choice b.) loaned out his best striker who then scored a load for a rival c)bought an old striker eto'o who he then took the piss out of with some dodgy remarks when he thought he wasn't being recorded d) inherited a 50 million striker and still couldn't bring anything out of him and e) sold one of his best attacking players,Mata, to a rival.

Yet somehow it's not his fault he didn't win anything because he had no striker.

• Upvote 5