You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The Special One: The Dark Side of Jose Mourinho

Lario

I despise him, truly hate him. He's a truly horrible, vindictive man. I wish Rodgers would fuck him off too instead of being his 'mate'. Maureen shows him fuck all respect and Rodgers needs to not rise to his cuntish behaviour but completely cut ties with the cunt.

I don't know if I'm just projecting my feelings onto Rodgers, but I suspect that he lost all respect for the Cunt on Sunday.  His post-match comments screamed "I'm a football manager of a football team and you are just a jumped-up Pulis arsewipe".  I don't think there's any going back: Rodgers no longer admires Shitcoat.

Ramon Calderon, the Real Madrid president between 2006 and 2009, speaking to BBC Radio 5 live: "Jose Mourinho, in my opinion, wasn't the right man for a club like Real.

"At Real, we have some codes of behaviour. A lot of people didn't like the way he behaved.

"Carlo Ancelotti brought something different and that is perfect. The behaviour of the coach is the first image of the club."

• Upvote 1

Ramon Calderon, the Real Madrid president between 2006 and 2009, speaking to BBC Radio 5 live: "Jose Mourinho, in my opinion, wasn't the right man for a club like Real.

"At Real, we have some codes of behaviour. A lot of people didn't like the way he behaved.

"Carlo Ancelotti brought something different and that is perfect. The behaviour of the coach is the first image of the club."

Who did they think they were hiring when they hired one Jose Mourinho?

And when Ancelotti was at Chelsea they scored over 100 league goals in a season.

He looks like the landlord of The Vernon and he is the opposite of that cunt Mourinho.

It's only a matter of time before somebody twats the cunt. Horrible, horrible bastard.

Every night i kneel at the end of my bed and pray for this to happen................. Im still waiting........... The Thundercunt.

Maybe the two of you can find out with this lad is doing...

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1562856/Sir-Alex-Ferguson-attacked-in-London-station.html

Good call. Its understandable, I guess. Barcelona and Real Madrid have more worldwide support so will get lots of day trippers (which we'd obviously be adding to!), and less games are competitive which doesn't help. Every La Liga match is massive for clubs like Rayo and Sporting Gijon.

Really fancy going to a few games in Northern Spain next season. Athletic Bilbao/Real Socieded/Sporting Gijon, possibly. Beautiful part of Europe.

Yeah I wanted something different. 

Hoping we get Bilbao in the champions league if im being honest.

Maybe the two of you can find out with this lad is doing...

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1562856/Sir-Alex-Ferguson-attacked-in-London-station.html

Strange that a fellow Jock had a go at him. And he went for his crown jewels. Shouldnt be attacking pensioners like that.

Maureen though is fair game, God i hope Simeone does a number on him tomorrow, on and off the pitch.

And when Ancelotti was at Chelsea they scored over 100 league goals in a season.

He looks like the landlord of The Vernon and he is the opposite of that cunt Mourinho.

Always liked Ancelotti, true gentleman of the game. I hope they win it this year.

Always liked Ancelotti, true gentleman of the game. I hope they win it this year.

If anyone is to equal Bob's record of 3 european cups then it may as well be him. Top bloke. I bet he's knee deep in poon as well, the cool fucker.

• Upvote 1

Actually wrong choice of words there, he sent him a text congratulating him on a great victory and great performance. Its still wrong.

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/jose-mourinho-reveals-liverpool-fc-7050658

"I believe that after the match he watched the match on video and I think now he understood what happened.”

He really is one total fucking cunt. Just ditch him, Brendan. Cut all ties with the fucking hideous twat.