Quantcast
Ryan Giggs - Page 4 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
TheBitch

Ryan Giggs

13 minutes ago, Jedd Drudge said:

Come on, his beaten at home stats and playing away record speaks for itself. 

3 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

He was a mad bastard in the Lethal Weapon films. Hang on, that was Riggs. 

This is why I love this place so much. 

Love this about why they wouldn't sign Thiago. Pity he won't take over from the Goblin.

When he got to Giggsy, who was last, (Giggs) said, ‘Not a Manchester United player.’ And Moyes said, ‘Sorry I don’t know what you mean by that.’

“(Giggs) looked at Phil Neville, Phil sort of nodded, and said, ‘Look, playing for this club is more than being a footballer. It’s about your attitude. It’s about your mindset. It’s about everything that you want, everything in your body, every cell, has to want to live, play and win for Manchester United. I don’t think he’s a Manchester United player. And they immediately called off the transfer.”

5 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

realitytv_cbb_2012_natasha_giggs.jpg

I always fancied his brothers ex. 

So did he. 

• Upvote 3

Imogen Thomas was a beautiful girl, but I see she’s started on the Botox. Scrape Natasha’s makeup off and she’s bang average.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Anubis said:

Imogen Thomas was a beautiful girl, but I see she’s started on the Botox. Scrape Natasha’s makeup off and she’s bang average.

Why oh why do those women think it makes them look better when it does the exact opposite?

• Upvote 1

Imogen Thomas's life seems to consist of walking up and down the same streets in London being photographed.

It's what I've deduced from my search before for some decent pictures of her.

• Upvote 1

58 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

Imogen Thomas's life seems to consist of walking up and down the same streets in London being photographed.

It's what I've deduced from my search before for some decent pictures of her.

I follow her on instagram. I think she's fucking gorgeous. 

That Vanessa Peroncell who Terry shagged behind Bridges back was fit as well. 

100202perroncel--126509624455731900.jpg

Giggs is one of the worst humans walking on this planet. Sound guys like Kim Jong-un get a lot of shit for nothing while a true cretin like Giggs is given hero status. What a world.

• Upvote 4

43 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

I follow her on instagram. I think she's fucking gorgeous. 

That Vanessa Peroncell who Terry shagged behind Bridges back was fit as well. 

100202perroncel--126509624455731900.jpg

Logs onto Instagram 

17 minutes ago, Baltar said:

Giggs is one of the worst humans walking on this planet. Sound guys like Kim Jong-un get a lot of shit for nothing while a true cretin like Giggs is given hero status. What a world.

The Welsh Trump 

Some bird I used to work with said Giggs pestered the life out of her in Shorrocks Hill in Formby in the early to mid nineties. She was quite fit back then but is also an absolute mentalist and would have completely fucked his career up. Pity she turned him down.

29 minutes ago, Baltar said:

Yeah agree with that Baltar. Kim is a great lad who loves his people and is respectful of women. He's also won 5 world cups and is a 7 time Balon D'or winner aside his multiple achievements in other sports, politics, arts and culture.

Match of the Day pundits:

“Ryan Giggs didn’t beat up his girlfriend. She went down too softly and made the most of the contact. Not like that cheating bastard Mo Salah.” 

• Upvote 1