You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Ryan Giggs

TheBitch

7 minutes ago, Captain Howdy said:

He’s only been charged, can we not go all Everton just yet.

Genuinely haven’t seen anyone accuse him of pushing walls, killing 39 Italians, murdering his own fans, firing RPGs at the Liver Building, denying us the European Cup or taking PEDs.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Tj hooker said:

Is this twat Tyler going to harping on about the ESL all fucking night he's already referred to the 6 as the shameful 6 .

He's a fucking snide cunt.

I imagine he'll be a toxic twat in real life as well.

32 minutes ago, Tj hooker said:

Is this twat Tyler going to harping on about the ESL all fucking night he's already referred to the 6 as the shameful 6 .

Martin, mate, are you not going to ask Neville about his long-term friend, clubmate and Salford Tornados business partner Ryan Giggs?  Ok. It's just, I was looking forward to that Martin, and I'm a football fan, and aren't we beat mates now? I'm supposed to have 'my game' (UEFA ©) back, but it just feels, yknow, nevermind.  Sorry to bother you Martin. 

Guest Alex_K

Echo the call that Tyler looks like one horrible snide bastard.

As for Giggs, well Ferguson took great pleasure in breeding horrible narcissistic pieces of work. I’m not too surprised that culture belied the behaviour we’ve seen since from more than a few Mancs of that era.

Always enjoyed our version of the Ryan Giggs song in the 90s....although the sort of song which is best sung on the way home after a Friday night out rather than at the match...

Ryan Giggs, Ryan Giggs cherished by the scum,

Ryan Giggs, Ryan Giggs, Ferguson’s his mum,

sponsored by Reebok,

looks like Mr Spock,

Ryan Giggs

3 hours ago, Ronnie Whelan said:

Nicky Butt had form for this as well. 

Got to feel bad for Wayne Rooney copping all the abuse when his only crime was cheating on his childhood sweetheart and sound girl with a few grannies while his team mates are an absolute disgrace for how they treat women. 

I don’t think she was either. There was a poster on here who knew her and said that while Wayne was pining for her she was into his cousin until Wayne broke into the Everton first team, at which point she was all over him like a fly on shit. Always struck me as quite calculating, but still a long way second in the calculation stakes to the horrendous human  stick insect that is Victoria Beckham. A true calculating, soulless, personality black hole.

6 hours ago, Anubis said:

I don’t think she was either. There was a poster on here who knew her and said that while Wayne was pining for her she was into his cousin until Wayne broke into the Everton first team, at which point she was all over him like a fly on shit. Always struck me as quite calculating, but still a long way second in the calculation stakes to the horrendous human  stick insect that is Victoria Beckham. A true calculating, soulless, personality black hole.

Saw Coleen at the Trafford centre once. She was in the Chinese restaurant myself, my wife and our friends were.  Absolute bitch. Treating staff like shit, complaining about Waaaayne and being generally obnoxious.  A good while ago now and she may have changed but yeah, that girl was in it for the money.

Oh, Ryan Giggs is a cunt too.

7 hours ago, Anubis said:

Beckham liked a bit on the side himself as well. 

1 hour ago, Pete said:

Saw Coleen at the Trafford centre once. She was in the Chinese restaurant myself, my wife and our friends were.  Absolute bitch. Treating staff like shit, complaining about Waaaayne and being generally obnoxious.  A good while ago now and she may have changed but yeah, that girl was in it for the money.

Oh, Ryan Giggs is a cunt too.

So, Colleen, what first attracted you to thick, ugly but destined for certain multi-millionaire-dom Wayne?

• Upvote 2

7 hours ago, Anubis said:

You forgot 'talentless' too.

11 hours ago, Anubis said:

I knew someone who went to the same school and said pretty much the same. Kept knocking him back until it became obvious he was going to earn a lot of money then all over him like an Everton fan at a Lonsdale sale event.