You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Ryan Giggs

TheBitch

He was Bryan goggs on my sensi soccer game. Excellent player but any man who fucks his brothers wife is utter scum cunt.

Ha ha I remember that. Still the best footy game I've ever played.

Giggs though, first 10 years of his career was different class.  Brilliant player, deserves all the plaudits paid to him, one club man, legend of the game, but also a horrible Medusa haired neanderthal looking brother's wife shagging wanker too

• 1 month later...

If this story is true it shows how arrogant the Man United hierarchy is, and secondly that Moyes had no control and went along with whatever the common back room consensus was.

http://prosoccertalk.nbcsports.com/2014/05/21/bbc-live-has-story-of-giggs-convincing-moyes-to-cancel-alcantara-deal/

So Thiago was not a Man Utd player but Fellaini was? Way to go...

Yes,overrated but only because anybody who plays for them always is.

As a player he was pretty good in his position within the Utd structure but his Wales performances(when he could be arsed) added question marks over his real standard.

His only real comparison can be John Barnes and Barnesey wins that battle for me and not just on versatility.

Jesus. I don't even remember starting this thread, something must have rattled my cage, time and date suggest I was hammered, 7:30 on Easter Sunday. Apologies.

Only a complete fucking gobshite would bring up a thread like this. At anytime let alone at this moment.

Get a fucking grip you stupid cunt.

Die in a fire you fucking prick, any fucking need?

• Upvote 1

I played against Rhodri once, my claim to fame was getting booked for booting him up in the air. I feel bad about it now, whilst Rhodri was getting kicked by a fat bloke his wife was probably at home getting pounded by Ryan. Life sucks.

I played against Rhodri once, my claim to fame was getting booked for booting him up in the air. I feel bad about it now, whilst Rhodri was getting kicked by a fat bloke his wife was probably at home getting pounded by Ryan. Life sucks.

dont fret, know a few lads who have played against Rhodri in the Unibond/Evostik, by all accounts he is also a massive cunt