You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Easter. How do you spend yours?

Champ

Guest Numero Veinticinco

It doesn't even really register to be honest. I'm an agnostic with no kids.

And thus you wait until after Tuesday and get a load of eggs for next to nothing and gorge yourself on chocolate? 

Good man.

• 5 years later...

Happy Easter. What is everyone up to today? 

I’m planning on lounging in the garden all day with the baby and dogs in the paddling pool and a bottle of Havana club on the go before a roast later while the match is on.

And eating about ten Easter eggs, of course.

• Upvote 1

I’m planning on gardening in the lounger all day with a bottle of Havana club and a roast later in the paddling pool and baby and a dog on the go later while the match is on.

And eating about ten Easter eggs, of course

I’m pissed off.

We went to BBQ yesterday and one her mates ended up staying at ours last night. She was supposed to fuck off this morning but has announced she will now be staying until tonight. She is the loudest most annoying single person I have ever met. She can spit out more words per second than anybody else on the planet.

I was planning on going out for something to eat, find a nice beer garden and watch the match with her today, but that has gone to shit. 

26 minutes ago, Fugitive said:

I’m pissed off.

We went to BBQ yesterday and one her mates ended up staying at ours last night. She was supposed to fuck off this morning but has announced she will now be staying until tonight. She is the loudest most annoying single person I have ever met. She can spit out more words per second than anybody else on the planet.

I was planning on going out for something to eat, find a nice beer garden and watch the match with her today, but that has gone to shit. 

You’re going to have to get smashed. No other option. 

Finished the mountain of ironing which has been sat on my kitchen table for the past few days. 

Great cup of coffee and sat at the table in the back yard listening to Steven Wilson's last record. 

Stuffed my face with ridge cut McCoys. 

Currently watching the shitcunt derby, no way are these soft cunts doing us any favours on Wednesday. 

Gonna jump in the shower at ht then head round the corner shop for 12 Red Stripe. 

Got our kidder and my eldest nephew round for our match at 4.

After that I'm heading round to my mates' Dave and Isabel's for a barbie, booze, fire and music. 

Oh and happy flipping Easter everyone. 

• Upvote 1

Went to see Richard Ashcroft last night. Drank a cunt load of gin. Felt absolute shat this morning. Just spent £30 on some proper naughty cider & Perry at Gloucestershire services. Will be disappointed if I don’t shit myself tonight. Now got my norks out in the garden. Iz fucking right JC la. 

• Upvote 1

After driving past the tailback on the M6 heading towards Blackpool yesterday there’s nowhere I’d rather be than home on a day like this. Why do people even think of doing that?

Currently going full domestic goddess making food for a meal with extended family after the game. Just the banoffee pie to put together and a vegetable tart to conjure up by 16.30.

After spending a whole day with my brother yesterday and reading about the devastation in Sri Lanka today I’m thinking I don’t have much to complain about.

Happy Easter y’all

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Easter has been great this year, I usually am working but no overtime options for me. My wife bought me a chocolate marmite jar which was ace, ate that a week ago though. I have no Easter tradition, it's just been great because of the weather and having almost no fucking plans. Had a great lunch at my mums allotment drinking cider in the sun, my daughter loves it there, though missed most of the f**tball because my family just don't get it. 

I'll be going to Ukraine via Estonia soon to experience orthodox Easter which is apparently a bigger deal than Christmas for them. Not too sure what to expect other than a game involving boiled eggs that's similar to conkers. 

Easter is a weird holiday isn't it, Jesus died so let's celebrate by eating chocolate eggs and spreading bunny imagery. OK then. 

On 19/04/2014 at 11:46, PestiRed said:

Eating horseradish and telling myself that I really should eat horseradish more often. And then forgetting to.

Great to see you back Pesti, seems like a long time since you posted. 

DON'T EVER LEAVE ME AGAIN! 

Had dinner at the mother in law's (she does a perfect roast), the kids have done an Easter egg hunt (they're getting a bit old for it, but like eating the eggs at the end so tolerate the adults making them do it) and I got to listen to the match on the radio drinking a lovely Shiraz. And tomorrow off as well. Another glass I think.

My missus's relatives came over from Stirling to devour my fine steak pie and excellent roasties for dinner. Brilliantly, my wife's 86 year old uncle just bought a new 2.2 litre Mazda and gave everyone a lift home so I've been drinking wine and chortling at the comedy on Sky channel 401 since about 3 o'clock. Fine day, Jesus should die more often.

Made a nice roast, Yorkshires came out perfect (cheers @Rico1304 for the tip). Watched the Reds win after and played with my grandson for a couple of hours. All in all a great Easter.  On here for the night while my Mrs and the bairn watch fucking Riverdale. Will round up the evening watching us on Motd scoffing an Easter egg or two.

Pic of the future Liverpool Legend. 

54405409_360960084751457_8056235109621170176_n(5).jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

30 minutes ago, KMD7 said:

Made a nice roast, Yorkshires came out perfect (cheers @Rico1304 for the tip). Watched the Reds win after and played with my grandson for a couple of hours. All in all a great Easter.  On here for the night while my Mrs and the bairn watch fucking Riverdale. Will round up the evening watching us on Motd scoffing an Easter egg or two.

Pic of the future Liverpool Legend. 

54405409_360960084751457_8056235109621170176_n(5).jpg

Looks like you are regaling him with tales of Celery Bad Boy.