Quantcast
Music Continuation Thread - Redux - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
AngryofTuebrook

Music Continuation Thread - Redux

http://www.liverpoolway.co.uk/index.php?/topic/92879-music-continuation-thread/page-48

One of the tragedies of the move to the new forum is the death of threads which were heavily dependent on YouTube links.  The Music Continuation Thread was one of my favourites.

The concept of Sugar Ape's brainchild is simple - one person posts a song.  The next person has to post a song which is linked in some way - written by the same person, featuring the same guest artists, a song on the same theme, recorded in the same studio, both artists shagging the same goat, whatever.  Please explain what the link is when you post it.

I now declare the Music Continuation Thread re-launched.  May God bless her and all who post in her.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rRLFdRCky5U

New Order - Age of Consent.

Go.

• Upvote 2

Echo was the name of the drum machine used by Echo and the bunny men in the early incarnations of the band. The Kills also play without a drummer preferring to use a drum machine instead. The bunnymens biggest hit is Killing Moon, hence the Kills.

The Thing That Should Not Be by Metallica.

I was tempted to go with a song by the Hof because as we all know he was responsible for the fall of the Berlin Wall. 

Elvis dueted with Glen Tilbrook from Squeeze on From a whisper to a scream and produced their East Side Story album.