Quantcast
Lee Mason - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
CHRISTROW

Lee Mason

4th official yesterday, surprised he was allowed anywhere near the game after costing us in the reverse fixture but did anyone notice what he said after City's first goal? He is caught clearly on camera saying something to himself as they capture Pellegrini's reaction - at first thought it was "brilliant..." or "game on"....might be nothing but if its something that shows any bias it needs to be looked into

Dont want to focus on negatives when things are looking so good, just intrigued if anyone else picked up on it

• Upvote 1

Ask Anubis. I am wired up in these situations.

He was asking Ferguson where the cash was as he hadn't seen it yet. I am not sure of Ferguson's reply but:

In that case, it looks like I am going to have to let the best team win, Mr Ferguson... was probably what you saw him saying.

• Downvote 4

Ive always had the impression he dislikes lfc, Id fear him more then Webb against Chelsea for the reason I said and also because he'd be joses bitch.

Webb will bottle the big decisions but this guy will just plain fuck us over all game.

Ask Anubis. I am wired up in these situations.

Well, if you insist on asking me then I think you should be wired up.

To 50,000 volts.

• Upvote 4

I noticed the cunt tapping his watch and talking in his microphone when sterling was leaving the field, and he's fucking useless when he's impartial, shouldn't be anywhere near our games, total cunt.

Can you find the one where he puts the cash in his pocket?

Boring! Where ex-referees have intimated that decisions have been made to curry favour with certain managers you still choose to blanket bury your head in the sand. Corrupt doesn't just mean pocketing a cash packed brown paper bag.

• Upvote 1

Boring! Where ex-referees have intimated that decisions have been made to curry favour with certain managers you still choose to blanket bury your head in the sand. Corrupt doesn't just mean pocketing a cash packed brown paper bag.

Your insistence in the possibility that a multi billion pound industry may have some corruption is pure swivel eyed lunacy.

Everything, and I do mean everything, ever, is totally above board.

• Upvote 3

Your insistence in the possibility that a multi billion pound industry may have some corruption is pure swivel eyed lunacy.

Everything, and I do mean everything, ever, is totally above board.

Yeah and...?

marty-feldman.jpg

• Upvote 1

Where ex-referees have intimated that decisions have been made to curry favour with certain managers you still choose to blanket bury your head in the sand. Corrupt doesn't just mean pocketing a cash packed brown paper bag.

I accept that. Always have. But that doesn't quite tie in with the straw men people constantly build when discussing this particular topic with me. See Jairzinho's post above as a prime example of this.

• Upvote 1

I think people are over reacting.  He's nowhere near the levels of Webb.  It was the lines man that fucked us over against them last time.  I though Brendan was overly harsh on his performance.

I'm sure Dave put something in his match report about Rodgers telling Sterling to go to the other side of the pitch just before he subbed him.  If Mason heard that it's entirely understandable that he's tapping his watch.  He's just doing his job.

4th official yesterday, surprised he was allowed anywhere near the game after costing us in the reverse fixture but did anyone notice what he said after City's first goal? He is caught clearly on camera saying something to himself as they capture Pellegrini's reaction - at first thought it was "brilliant..." or "game on"....might be nothing but if its something that shows any bias it needs to be looked into

Dont want to focus on negatives when things are looking so good, just intrigued if anyone else picked up on it

I noticed that and meant to post on it.

He actually looks like a member of Man City's backroom team when they score. His reaction is one of mild pleasure and smugmess.

The baldy Greater Manchester cunt.

We have had the rub of the green this season on reffing decisions. Time to concentrate on the football.

• Upvote 1

We have had the rub of the green this season on reffing decisions. Time to concentrate on the football.

Talk of corruption on here will stop/slow when we win the league next month.

And it will start up on City/Utd forums; which I see it already is. The Neverending Story.

• Downvote 1

Found on the beeb highlights.

iCspZinlzt08s.gif

• Upvote 1