You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Lee Mason

CHRISTROW

4th official yesterday, surprised he was allowed anywhere near the game after costing us in the reverse fixture but did anyone notice what he said after City's first goal? He is caught clearly on camera saying something to himself as they capture Pellegrini's reaction - at first thought it was "brilliant..." or "game on"....might be nothing but if its something that shows any bias it needs to be looked into

Dont want to focus on negatives when things are looking so good, just intrigued if anyone else picked up on it

• Upvote 1

Ask Anubis. I am wired up in these situations.

He was asking Ferguson where the cash was as he hadn't seen it yet. I am not sure of Ferguson's reply but:

In that case, it looks like I am going to have to let the best team win, Mr Ferguson... was probably what you saw him saying.

• Downvote 4

Can you find the one where he puts the cash in his pocket?

Boring! Where ex-referees have intimated that decisions have been made to curry favour with certain managers you still choose to blanket bury your head in the sand. Corrupt doesn't just mean pocketing a cash packed brown paper bag.

• Upvote 1

Boring! Where ex-referees have intimated that decisions have been made to curry favour with certain managers you still choose to blanket bury your head in the sand. Corrupt doesn't just mean pocketing a cash packed brown paper bag.

Your insistence in the possibility that a multi billion pound industry may have some corruption is pure swivel eyed lunacy.

Everything, and I do mean everything, ever, is totally above board.

• Upvote 3

Where ex-referees have intimated that decisions have been made to curry favour with certain managers you still choose to blanket bury your head in the sand. Corrupt doesn't just mean pocketing a cash packed brown paper bag.

I accept that. Always have. But that doesn't quite tie in with the straw men people constantly build when discussing this particular topic with me. See Jairzinho's post above as a prime example of this.

• Upvote 1

I think people are over reacting.  He's nowhere near the levels of Webb.  It was the lines man that fucked us over against them last time.  I though Brendan was overly harsh on his performance.

I'm sure Dave put something in his match report about Rodgers telling Sterling to go to the other side of the pitch just before he subbed him.  If Mason heard that it's entirely understandable that he's tapping his watch.  He's just doing his job.

4th official yesterday, surprised he was allowed anywhere near the game after costing us in the reverse fixture but did anyone notice what he said after City's first goal? He is caught clearly on camera saying something to himself as they capture Pellegrini's reaction - at first thought it was "brilliant..." or "game on"....might be nothing but if its something that shows any bias it needs to be looked into

Dont want to focus on negatives when things are looking so good, just intrigued if anyone else picked up on it

I noticed that and meant to post on it.

He actually looks like a member of Man City's backroom team when they score. His reaction is one of mild pleasure and smugmess.

The baldy Greater Manchester cunt.

We have had the rub of the green this season on reffing decisions. Time to concentrate on the football.

• Upvote 1

We have had the rub of the green this season on reffing decisions. Time to concentrate on the football.

Talk of corruption on here will stop/slow when we win the league next month.

And it will start up on City/Utd forums; which I see it already is. The Neverending Story.

• Downvote 1

Found on the beeb highlights.

iCspZinlzt08s.gif

• Upvote 1