Quantcast
Football Snides - Page 2 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
milky

Football Snides

David Luiz. Always nibbling at players, swinging arms, pulling at corners, losing the head and lunging in at players, yet the refs seems to do nothing cos he's such a 'likeable' looking fella. Snide prick.

Hmmm, that puts me in mind of:

bskyb_image_233640_v1_ivanovic_resists_c

Luis-Su-rez-bites-Otman-B-005.jpg

My dad used to work with ex Leicester defender Steve Walsh's dad. During a dinner break conversation the topic turned to strikers his lad played against. When asked about the dirtiest striker he played against his dad replied Ian Rush. Rushie was apparently a nightmare to face. Elbows, nipping, digs, you name it. The best striker he said he faced was Fowler but he had loads of respect for Rushie.

Ronaldo - epitomised snide in a Utd shirt. Always got away with little kicks at players once the ball had gone.

Nasri - I've seen him rake too many players' achiles to be by accident.

Oscar can be a cowardly little fucker too.

Evra

Wilshere, the justin fucking bieber of football

van Persie. 

van Bommel was a cunt too, but so is the majority of Dutch players.Except Dirk and Ryan Babel, they're cool as fuck.

Sergio Ramos, Pepe, Busquets... Always something. Busquets I love as a DM tho.

Jonathan fucking Walters.

Scotty Parker. Cunt.

Szczesny. Biggest wanker in the league. Smug cunt. Face you want to punch. 

Mirallas. Cunt.

Paul Scholes.

The ginger cunt was guaranteed to make at least one awful challenge a game and it was always laughed off. He was dirty twat who made some horrendous tackles that were not because he couldn't tackle. He knew what he was doing.

I hope the prick gets severe sunburn.

• Upvote 3

Do you mean Rafael? 

To (needlessly) quote Wikipedia, Raphael was was an Italian painter and architect of the High Renaissance. His work is admired for its clarity of form and ease of composition and for its visual achievement of an ideal of human grandeur. Together with Michelangelo and Leonardo, he forms the traditional trinity of great masters of that period.

Also known for leading with the elbow mind.

I'm surprised no-one's cited this yet (though perhaps less snide and more completely outrageous, like some of Paul Scholes' efforts):

Xabi-Alonso-and-Nigel-de--005.jpg

This guy indeed. He's the one that broke Stuart Holden for the states (and, uh, Bolton) in a 2010 WC build up match. Hasn't been the same since.

Terry hurlock

Genaro gattuso

Mark Hateley

Fernando ricksen

Barry ferguson

Ian ferguson

Lee mcullough

Kyle bartley

And the snides snide himself

El hadj diouf

Non that shower of rats:

Dickov