You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Cheap games or any other deals suitable for the the TNF.

AJBlaikie

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, cloggypop said:

Yooka Laylee and the Impossible Lair free until 4pm UK time today on Epic. Brand new, well reviewed game. Free. 

It has surprised a lot of people as the first one is an OK game and a little older. That was expected to be the free one. The new one is very well reviewed.

I believe there will be two more new ones today after 4pm, hard to know exactly what they will be from the clues given...

https://www.epicgames.com/store/en-US/free-games

11 minutes ago, cloggypop said:

There's a few bargains to be had if you use the tenner off voucher on there. The Division 2 has to be worth 5 euros if I ever get round to playing it. 

Yep, I have picked up a few - Tetris Effect down to £13.99, Darksiders 3 down to £5.99, Watchdogs 2 down to I think £4.99, the latest Metro down to £6.49. Probably spent about £40 and have ended up with a good haul of about 20 titles so far. New to PC gaming so definitely happy to widen the library.

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Mudface said:

https://www.humblebundle.com/games/australia-fire-relief

Not bad for under £20, especially if you don't have the 'main' games in the bundle- Hollow Knight, ETS, Void Bastards and Hand of Fate 2. Duck Game and Armello are highly rated too.

Picked this up, paid $30 which is probably just over £20 as it's a great cause. There's probably some shite in there but Euro Truck Sim 2 is well reviewed, Shovel Knight is boss, been looking at getting Void Bastards on steam for £16 by itself and I've heard good things of Stillness of the Wind. Brilliant deal and duly repped.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

5 hours ago, Shooter in the Motor said:

Just got a load of Capcom titles on Humble Bundle for £15.50 including Dragon's Dogma on PC.

I lasted about 10 minutes with Dragon's dogma, janky as fuck. The RE games look decent in that bundle though.

There's some freebies on Steam 

Also, Epic are still giving freebies away every week. The Stanley Parable is a must play if you haven't already. It's that and Watchdogs right now. 

https://www.epicgames.com/store/en-US/?sessionInvalidated=true

• 2 weeks later...

Cat Quest is currently free on Google Play Store, normally it's £4.79. Got this cheap on Switch and have to admit it's way better than it sounds. And it's free.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...