You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Joey Barton

TheHowieLama

• 4 years later...

I'll never quite get my head around the way anti-vax grifters were basically a fringe bunch of cranks that everyone ignored (since that dangerous lying cunt Wakefield was exposed), but they managed to seize the day at the time new vaccines were saving millions of lives around the world.

• Upvote 3

On 02/07/2023 at 10:43, AngryOfTuebrook said:

I'll never quite get my head around the way anti-vax grifters were basically a fringe bunch of cranks that everyone ignored (since that dangerous lying cunt Wakefield was exposed), but they managed to seize the day at the time new vaccines were saving millions of lives around the world.

The internet makes the proliferation of absolute dog shit that much simpler, and far too many people are simply unable to distinguish between fact and fiction. Turns out that humanity wasn’t ready to have limitless information at its fingertips, and probably never will. I’ve seen nothing to suggest that it won’t get much, much worse from here.

Imagine telling someone in 1993 that, in 30 years time, David Icke would be more influential than ever.

• Upvote 4

On 02/07/2023 at 10:43, AngryOfTuebrook said:

Russia have an entire industry selling disinformation. They literally have offices with thousands of employees who's job is it to spout shit. They get holiday pay, pensions the whole lot. I believe the Wagner dude is involved somewhere along the line.

• Upvote 2

On 03/07/2023 at 18:54, No2 said:

Russia have an entire industry selling disinformation. They literally have offices with thousands of employees who's job is it to spout shit. They get holiday pay, pensions the whole lot. I believe the Wagner dude is involved somewhere along the line.

Every country has one. It's called 'The Media.'

• Upvote 1

On 03/07/2023 at 18:54, No2 said:

Have they been on the Summer Transfers 2023 thread? 

• Upvote 5

On 03/07/2023 at 18:41, TheDrowningMan said:

The internet makes the proliferation of absolute dog shit that much simpler, and far too many people are simply unable to distinguish between fact and fiction. Turns out that humanity wasn’t ready to have limitless information at its fingertips, and probably never will. I’ve seen nothing to suggest that it won’t get much, much worse from here.

Imagine telling someone in 1993 that, in 30 years time, David Icke would be more influential than ever.

Remember when he went on Wogan? We did laugh!