You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Aintree 2014

Bjornebye

Look at some of the horrible working class cunts; throwing chips and ale down their fucking necks whilst wearing their best frock. The sub-human twats. Why won't they just learn their fucking place and fuck of to Whetherspoons?

I would await pictures in the Mail of posh cunts falling all over the shop and being ugly at the races but alas it never happens.

A message for the bird with two pints? Fill your fucking boots love. Have a fucking ball and ignore the sneers.

come on then Stu, which one is she?

Actually it's not much better at Ascot, except the women wouldn't get in in those outfits.  I go every year, and normally by 10am we're in the bar right outside Ascot station.  There are always police with sniffer dogs there picking up the lads who are carrying as they get off the train.  And there are always dozens who get pulled.  

It is our day and we shouldn't debase it because of orange girls / cokeheads / chavs.

The unmentionable sport is the same minus the abundance of girls.  They are always gonna be there.  Does that ruin the fun?  Just leave them to do whatever they do.

Fuck the snobby papers and their snide pics and articles.  Scouse girls should go out there, get wrecked and have a fucking blast, even the oldies.  Lads can go out and snort magic monkey juice or whatever as long as they don't bother me.

Fucking love the National.  One of the many things that makes me love this city.

• Upvote 2

It is our day and we shouldn't debase it because of orange girls / cokeheads / chavs.

The unmentionable sport is the same minus the abundance of girls.  They are always gonna be there.  Does that ruin the fun?  Just leave them to do whatever they do.

Fuck the snobby papers and their snide pics and articles.  Scouse girls should go out there, get wrecked and have a fucking blast, even the oldies.  Lads can go out and snort magic monkey juice or whatever as long as they don't bother me.

Fucking love the National.  One of the many things that makes me love this city.

as left as you can get.

good man 

I'm not going this year sadly but I fucking love it.  Live in the area and the buzz and excitement gets me going, even the stuff that some find inconvenient.  Love the sound of the helicopters, the traffic, the weirdos who turn up, hearing the announcing and cheers getting carried over by the wind.  It brings a shit-ton of money into the city, it is very well organised these days, it is our event and its fucking boss.

Imagine how many people go the races and its their first time ever in Liverpool.  What a sight, and they ain't even seen the city yet.

• Upvote 2

Im here.

I met her at a mates 21st house party.

The first time i meet her she came over to me and we started talking. Within 30 seconds she told me she does pole dancing and shes really flexible. 

Game on i thought, but mrs hulk was standing next to me. Obviously that ended the convo and mrs hulk made sure i didnt go anywhere near her for the rest of the night.

Also, my mate works on the doors and she was out on a uni binge. She started talking to my mate and asked when is he going to buy her a drink, somehow the convo ended up with her saying '' I never bring money out with me, I just get my gash out and thats how i get drinks bought for me''. She then done that high kick (which shes doing in the pic) and landed her foot on my mates shoulder, then pulled her thong to the side and got her rat out.

If anyone wants a lawyer, give me shout and I will get her on your case. 

Also, my mate works on the doors and she was out on a uni binge. She started talking to my mate and asked when is he going to buy her a drink, somehow the convo ended up with her saying '' I never bring money out with me, I just get my gash out and thats how i get drinks bought for me''. She then done that high kick (which shes doing in the pic) and landed her foot on my mates shoulder, then pulled her thong to the side and got her rat out.

If your mate was sharp, he should have whipped his credit card out and swiped it through her gash, and said "and I'll have a pint of lager".

• Upvote 2

Im here.

The first time i meet her she came over to me and we started talking. Within 30 seconds she told me she does pole dancing and shes really flexible.

Game on i thought, but mrs hulk was standing next to me. Obviously that ended the convo and mrs hulk made sure i didnt go anywhere near her for the rest of the night.

Sounds like she'll get on more than your case, and for very little in return!

Im here.

Is it ginger? I bet its ginger.

Im here.

Im gonna need a name