You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Aintree 2014

Bjornebye

pICK A HORSE BUT DONT BET ON IT, THIS IS MY INENTION ITS CALLED UNBETTING AND YOU DONT WANT IT TO WIN AT ALL COSTS COS THEN YOU WILL BE COUNTING YOUR LOSSES FOR HAVING NOT BET ON IT AND YOU FEEL YOU ARE UP THE SAME WAY WINNING A BET BECAUSE AS LONG AS IT LOSES YOU DIDNT WIN ANYTHING. OR SOMETHING. ON THIS OCCASION I WILL CHOOSE TO UNBET CHANCE DU ROY AT LEAST I KNOW TJH WILL BE UP EVEN IF AM NOT DOWN AND SOMEWHERE WE WILL MEAT.

pICK A HORSE BUT DONT BET ON IT, THIS IS MY INENTION ITS CALLED UNBETTING AND YOU DONT WANT IT TO WIN AT ALL COSTS COS THEN YOU WILL BE COUNTING YOUR LOSSES FOR HAVING NOT BET ON IT AND YOU FEEL YOU ARE UP THE SAME WAY WINNING A BET BECAUSE AS LONG AS IT LOSES YOU DIDNT WIN ANYTHING. OR SOMETHING. ON THIS OCCASION I WILL CHOOSE TO UNBET CHANCE DU ROY AT LEAST I KNOW TJH WILL BE UP EVEN IF AM NOT DOWN AND SOMEWHERE WE WILL MEAT.

On Channel 4 then, Paddy McGuinness said he's backed Big Shu because of a tip from a certain legendary Scot who wore the number 7 shirt.

Just stuck a quid on it as a little side bet. If it's good enough for the King, it's good enough for me.

Changed his mind since last night then:

Kenneth Dalglish @kennethdalglish 14h

Come on @MonbegDude!!! #GrandNational

Very simple question then.

Why does the Mail only have pictures of people that look like cunts at the meeting that most "working class" people go to?

If you don't get the over-riding whiff of "Look at these stupid fucking proles trying to dress up" then fair enough, my nose is full of it.

Because the Grand National, far more than even Cheltenham, is the Racing event that attracts the most non-Horse Racing fans and the occasion in the racing calendar that has everyone talking about which horse they're betting on even if they've never stepped foot in a bookies.

The question is why you think all of those pictured, or not pictured but of the same appaling dress sense, are working class?