You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Aintree 2014

Bjornebye

Look at some of the horrible working class cunts; throwing chips and ale down their fucking necks whilst wearing their best frock. The sub-human twats. Why won't they just learn their fucking place and fuck of to Whetherspoons?

I would await pictures in the Mail of posh cunts falling all over the shop and being ugly at the races but alas it never happens.

A message for the bird with two pints? Fill your fucking boots love. Have a fucking ball and ignore the sneers.

Agree with Monty. I find all the sneering to be thoroughly mean-spirited.

I'm not interested in sneering, I'd imagine most of the posters on here are from the same working class background as the racegoers. I do, however, like to look at women and, more specifically, boobs. Like this.

ad131522038ladies-day-arriv.jpg

Bravo....a winner

Was gonna call you a cunt but you redeemed yourself by posting that last one.

Sorry, I was calling him a moof, not shouting you.

I prefer to spaff all over them than just look at them.

I've just done this on your recommendation and now have a mess all over my laptop.

Still, worth it.

• Upvote 1