You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

John W Henry

Anubis

I don't worry about who's getting a medal or not. I don't worry about John Henry attending or not. A curse is a curse. Curse the curse.

I worry about Big Andy and I worry about Downing. He's well capable of scorig a beauty from 30 yards out. We all know 19 of 20 will not hit the target, but I worry this time it's going to be the one he doesn't miss.

Beating West Ham is not going to be easy. I believe, but I'm certainly not calm. Hopefully we'll score enough to nullify whatever luck they might have.

Guest Numero Veinticinco

Was he at the game today.

A popped in two minutes after Gerrard scored, then fucked off after half time. Mockering cunt

• 5 years later...

FSG have been great on the business side but the stars really aligned for them on the footballing side with two major things that changed the course of the club -

1. Obviously the biggest one, Klopp being available at the right time and coming in and buying into the structure with Edwards and Gordon

2. the Neymar transfer changing the game and subsequently the price we received for Coutinho - without this fee I honestly don't think our Squad looks like it does today

this isn't me saying it's all down to luck - it takes a lot of skill to execute what you're given correctly and they've done that - but those two things had to have happened for them to have made a success of this ownership on the footballing side