You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Liverpool vs Chelsea (Apr 27 2014)

WhiskeyJar

The ease with which we allow crosses into our box does my head in. Combined with how deep we are, it's a worry.

Luckily, we're often 2-0 up before they've even been in our half. Which helps.

That's why we need energy in the midfield and concentration from our full backs.

We'll concede 2 maybe 3.

.......but that doesn't seem to matter a great deal this season.....

C'mon redmen. Get us the 3 points.

We will concede 1 maximum...this is a shit on a stick defensive minded team of shithouses were up against...we will beat these cunts. I was confident we would turn Arsenal over..we did...I was confident we would thrash Spurs and we did...I am confident we will end their title challenge on Sunday. We've beaten better teams than this fucking shower before.
  • Upvote 2

City looked strong and determined last night, if we drop points against Chelsea I am convinced they will take their chance against palace.

We need to go into this game only thinking about a win, we can afford a draw in our 3 games but if it is against Chelsea it puts big pressure on us to go win the other two games.

Matic will be told to follow sterling or cout while Willian will be told to be all over Stevie.We say it every week but this will be our biggest test, we cant afford to be letting Chelsea have easy goals as they are a lot harder to break down then anyone else in the prem.

Really hope studge makes it as I think sas can get the better of their cbs.

The thing that pisses me off most about when he talks about the ghost goal is why the fuck does no journalist point out to him that if it hadn't been given we would have had a penalty and cech would have been sent off.

Id love to hear his response to this but noone has asked, they either haven't got the balls or they must like seeing him moan like a bitch.

Martin Athkinson, not sure if I hate him or not, certainly don't remember him bumming us anyway.

If you don't remember him much then that's a sign that he's not too bad. Let's hope we don't need a ref to help us to a result. Just do what we do, twat teams, and we'll be fine.

If you don't remember him much then that's a sign that he's not too bad. Let's hope we don't need a ref to help us to a result. Just do what we do, twat teams, and we'll be fine.

I remember being angry when seeing his face but cant remember incidents, hes not the best I know that and Jose will fully put his ability to the test on Sunday.

Apparently Silva is out for city for 3 weeks! Bonus.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/david-silva-injury-manchester-citys-3442764

Just need Ramirez banned for 4, that mental coach banned and shit coat on an fa charge along with a couple of injuries tonight and a demoralising loss. I don't ask for much.

Don't want them to get too much of a hiding tonight we want the second leg very much alive, a one goal loss tonight or 3-1 again would be perfect....just so he has to rest a few players.

As funny as it would be to see them get a hiding we have to think of the bigger picture.

I want them destroyed tonight. I want them going into Sunday's game with the attitude that they've got nothing else to play for. That means they'll have to come out and play a bit and I think will work out better for us. That and I actually just want to see Mourihno and Terry cry like girls.