You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Liverpool vs Chelsea (Apr 27 2014)

WhiskeyJar

Just seen photos on Facebook of kick-offs outside the Anny Road end. Apparently because some Chelsea fans spat on the Hillsborough memorial. Lads in replica tops in the pic so not the type you'd expect to be looking for a fight.

If it's true, they're absolute vermin.

Isn't it time the club started banning some clubs away fans? We all know who they are, it's time the club wrote to the fa, the police, media, their clubs and tell them this type of scum behaviour will no longer be tolerated and if they are not weeded out and arrested by their own clubs a total ban of all that clubs fans will be enforced.

• Upvote 1

Singing 'Oh Steven Gerrard, you cousin is dead' round the Anny Road, apparently.

I sit in the Main Stand so obviously don't venture round that way to enter the ground, but I did hear a 'murderers' chant from them during the second half.

They're fucking lowlives.

Could anyone have invested money in a worse club than Chelsea ?

Lobotomised fan base consisting of mainly of BNP supporting dregs. They actually believe they are worthy as a club when they were simply chosen as a haven.

I don't think we're out of it and I don't think Chelsea will win it either. One thing I would say is I would rather play football with style than play the dire, scared football they play. Tens of millions spent to squeak past teams.

Mourinho football genius my arse. He is the football manager equivalent of a benefit thief.

• Upvote 1

Could anyone have invested money in a worse club than Chelsea ?

Lobotomised fan base consisting of mainly of BNP supporting dregs. They actually believe they are worthy as a club when they were simply chosen as a haven.

I don't think we're out of it and I don't think Chelsea will win it either. One thing I would say is I would rather play football with style than play the dire, scared football they play. Tens of millions spent to squeak past teams.

Mourinho football genius my arse. He is the football manager equivalent of a benefit thief.

He's become Pulis with money, which is about as bad as it gets

lad i know said one of there fans spat on the memorial and was then laid out by one of ours.dunno how true it is but he doesn't strike me as a bullshiter

Seems true:

BmS9SCvCYAA9F0H.jpg

BmS6oIZIEAA5KFD.jpg

If pullis had a team out (including a subs bench) of over £150m worth of players, then I doubt he'd have his team playing like that.

Mourinho will single handedly set the league back 5 years, as every team will now go back to 2 banks of 4/5, as was happening previously. Games will go back to being 0-0's, and the media will laud him for it. I have no idea what that cunt has to do to get an accurate portrayal in the media of exactly how despicable he is.

If pullis had a team out (including a subs bench) of over £150m worth of players, then I doubt he'd have his team playing like that.

Mourinho will single handedly set the league back 5 years, as every team will now go back to 2 banks of 4/5, as was happening previously. Games will go back to being 0-0's, and the media will laud him for it. I have no idea what that cunt has to do to get an accurate portrayal in the media of exactly how despicable he is.

Move to Spain.

• Upvote 1

Mourinho got his tactics right. Credit for that.

One thing that struck me though.

At the end of the game his postulations to his own supporters was an imploring waving of the arms, as if to say "Come on, sing up. Why aren't you being more vocal at a time like this?" I have always thought that Mourinho feels there is a disconnect between the fans and the club...a passion that is just not there...and is envious of other teams' natural fervour - especially ours. This made me think that this was the reason for him travelling to the game on his own - perhaps he didn't want to be on the coach when it went past the welcoming crowds, thus reminding of the passion our fans show - and is missing from his own supporters.

Im not really fuming about Mourinho. He is a cunt, always has been and always will be. Their game plan was always going to look like that since they reached the semis of the CL.

Im fucking pissed with Atkinson though. 93 fucking minutes before he did something about them time wasting. How is that even possible when they did it on every single fucking dead ball situation they had?  Im just baffled by it.

Chav supporting thundercunt at work has been baiting me all day. Already had to walk away from him twice. One way or another, me or him (or both) are not going to last the day in the office.

Fuck him mate

They are third in a 2 horse race and we have vadtly overachied expections this year. Everyone said top 4 at best and we are guaranteed top 3 this year, scoring more goals than any of us have seen us svore before. What ever happens in the next 2 weeks we have been brilliant this year.

• Upvote 1