You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Liverpool vs Chelsea (Apr 27 2014)

WhiskeyJar

Well that was a mistake having a quick look on The Shed End forum. Quite a lot of them seem to want to win more than ever because they're sick of hearing about Hillsborough.

There's a thread on glory glory about Hillsborough that got me angry, I was expecting them to fully be behind the support for Hillsborough as their fans nearly suffered the same fate in 81 but it doesn't appear to be the case.

One comment that got to me was one said they moved on 24 years and 11 months ago why haven't we, Hillsborough should not be about club rivalry and anyone that says bad things about that or things like Munich are cunts Imo.

The thing about neutrals wanting us to win is bollocks, fans of other teams don't want us to win as it reflects badly on them and they cant use the excuse of not being able to compete because of money.

Guest Numero Veinticinco

Well that was a mistake having a quick look on The Shed End forum. Quite a lot of them seem to want to win more than ever because they're sick of hearing about Hillsborough.

Yeah, it does tend to really piss you off after a while. Why don't people just lie down and accept the injustices done against them, their clubs and/or their city? Grrr, it really gets tedious.

The worst type of cunts, Chelsea fans. I absolutely despise them.

There's a thread on glory glory about Hillsborough that got me angry, I was expecting them to fully be behind the support for Hillsborough as their fans nearly suffered the same fate in 81 but it doesn't appear to be the case.

One comment that got to me was one said they moved on 24 years and 11 months ago why haven't we, Hillsborough should not be about club rivalry and anyone that says bad things about that or things like Munich are cunts Imo.

The thing about neutrals wanting us to win is bollocks, fans of other teams don't want us to win as it reflects badly on them and they cant use the excuse of not being able to compete because of money.

Thankfully there were at least a couple of posters, mainly older fellas, who pulled them up on it.

Some of them seemed genuinely annoyed that other clubs had joined us in support and paying respects with banners etc.

I simply can't comprehend what goes through the mind of someone like that.

• Upvote 1

Yeah, it does tend to really piss you off after a while. Why don't people just lie down and accept the injustices done against them, their clubs and/or their city? Grrr, it really gets tedious.

The worst type of cunts, Chelsea fans. I absolutely despise them.

Yeah, as a collective they're comfortably the worst in the country. With an owner, manager, and several players that accurately reflect their repulsiveness.

Thankfully there were at least a couple of posters, mainly older fellas, who pulled them up on it.

Some of them seemed genuinely annoyed that other clubs had joined us in support and paying respects with banners etc.

I simply can't comprehend what goes through the mind of someone like that.

Tory voters.

Guest Numero Veinticinco

Yeah, as a collective they're comfortably the worst in the country. With an owner, manager, and several players that accurately reflect their repulsiveness.

They have it all, don't they. It's not like City, where you can look at their players and think 'fucking hell, some really good quality guys there' but read their forum and think 'twats'. It's just everything with them. Mourinho is a massive cunt, with an ego the size of the capital; their fans are fucking repugnant, without class or dignity; their players are, almost to a man, snide shithouses who I fucking despise; then their's their owner, who provides plastic flags, billions in oil money, and sacks managers like they're concubines. To top it all, they play the most negative, turgid brand of football to ever win anything. At least I can respect United, I can't even do that with Chelsea. 

• Upvote 1

They have it all, don't they. It's not like City, where you can look at their players and think 'fucking hell, some really good quality guys there' but read their forum and think 'twats'. It's just everything with them. Mourinho is a massive cunt, with an ego the size of the capital; their fans are fucking repugnant, without class or dignity; their players are, almost to a man, snide shithouses who I fucking despise; then their's their owner, who provides plastic flags, billions in oil money, and sacks managers like they're concubines. To top it all, they play the most negative, turgid brand of football to ever win anything. At least I can respect United, I can't even do that with Chelsea. 

Yeah, I can't hate City. If you have a sport that has been allowed to become more like an entertainment business then blaming individual clubs for simply having money, and exploiting loop holes, seems futile, to me. It could have been Brentford, or Cheltenham Town. The manager is a pretty respectful guy, the players are obviously pampered millionaires detached from reality, but not especially hateful, and the fans seem largely to still just be enjoying the ride. Rather than having the arrogant entitlement that so many Chelsea fans seem to have.

Chelsea were a horrible club before the money. The money has simply allowed them to display it more vividly.

They've won trophies, they've got an owner funnelling millions into their club forever, buying the best players, the best managers. But they're just not happy people at all. In fact, with all their riches both on and off the pitch, Chelsea fans feel hard done by (refs, other players, other fans). They're still in the champions league and the title but anyone would think someone had taken all their flags away.

Yeah, I can't hate City. If you have a sport that has been allowed to become more like an entertainment business then blaming individual clubs for simply having money, and exploiting loop holes, seems futile, to me. It could have been Brentford, or Cheltenham Town. The manager is a pretty respectful guy, the players are obviously pampered millionaires detached from reality, but not especially hateful, and the fans seem largely to still just be enjoying the ride. Rather than having the arrogant entitlement that so many Chelsea fans seem to have.

Chelsea were a horrible club before the money. The money has simply allowed them to display it more vividly.

I used to think that but reading the Bluemoon forum has taught me differently.