You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Norwich City vs Liverpool (Apr 20 2014)

WhiskeyJar

Guest Numero Veinticinco

Mignolet

Johnson Skrtel Sakho Flanagan

Gerrard

Allen Lucas

Sterling Suarez Coutinho

?

Yep. Long ball into Question Mark.

• Upvote 1

Sturridge should hopefully play and be back for this.

I imagine Moses will probably come in if Sturridge isnt fit to play.

-------------Mignolet--------------

Johnson----Skrtel ----- Sakho---Flanagan

---------------Gerrard--------------------

---------Allen--------Coutinho

Sterling-----Suarez-------Moses

Guest Numero Veinticinco

Another option would be one of Lucas or Allen not playing and then having Moses out wide.

...yeah, fair enough.

You dirty, dirty bastard.

Moses was in the Gerrard huddle. I wouldn't question his desire. Ability, perhaps, but not desire. Imagine how fucking ace he'd feel if he won a PL winner's medal after Maureen had told him he was surplus to requirements.

He fucking looks lost on the pitch though. Its like he has just joined and hasnt been taking part in training. That last little run summed it up.

either that or he is just crap.

Looked overly eager to me, still fucked Hendo over although I'll admit given the context of the game I was surprised to see that as a straight red, it's fair enough since it was studs up but it certainly wasn't intentional.

That said I wouldn't want him to start if it could be avoided, and it can.

I think it will all depend on whether Sturridge is fit. If he is then Allen will come in for henderson and I think we will go 4-3-3. If Sturridge isn't fit I think it will be Sterling and Suarez up front with Lucas and Allen playing between Gerrard and Coutinho in a diamond.

My view is that it is most likely to be the latter as they won't want to risk Sturridge if there is any doubt whatsoever that he wouldn't be available against Chelsea.

Mignolet

Gerrard

Allen Lucas

Sterling Suarez Coutinho

?

I guess that is our best option with the players available. It should be more than good enough to destroy Norwich if they are put in a decent shift. I hope Suarez is up for it as Norwich clearly is his favorite opposition. A comfortable would be nice, I don't know if my heart will survive 4 more nerve wrecking games like the ones against City and West-Ham. 

Moses was in the Gerrard huddle. I wouldn't question his desire. Ability, perhaps, but not desire. Imagine how fucking ace he'd feel if he won a PL winner's medal after Maureen had told him he was surplus to requirements.

Agreed mate, Ive got nothing but full respect for the way Moses has handled himself since here.

Im sure hes not happy with the lack of game time but he hasn't came out and said anything negative that could disrupt the team spirit we have here, even on the bench you see him celebrating goals.

There were noises coming from cfc in jan that they were unhappy he isn't getting games but Moses has shown respect to lfc, this is a world cup year for him and he would have played reguarly at the other clubs who wanted to loan him, a lot of players in his position would gave bitched.

• Upvote 3

The thing with Moses is that he is too much of an traditional winger who stays on his side of the flank. Not sure how well that would work with Rodger's fluid attacking trio (4 sometimes). 

Still expecting

Mignolet

Gerrard

Allen Lucas

Sterling Suarez Coutinho

though