You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

West Ham vs Liverpool (Sunday 6th of April 2014)

WhiskeyJar

If the Gooners drop points today and we pick up all three then we will be nailed on for a top three finish. Nine or ten points ahead of them and a massive goal difference effectively giving us an extra point with only five games to go.

(I would be made up if the Blueshite got the fourth CL spot purely because it will damage Arsenal financially - but I will deny ever saying this if quizzed and will insist that someone hacked my account)

If the Gooners drop points today and we pick up all three then we will be nailed on for a top three finish. Nine or ten points ahead of them and a massive goal difference effectively giving us an extra point with only five games to go.

(I would be made up if the Blueshite got the fourth CL spot purely because it will damage Arsenal financially - but I will deny ever saying this if quizzed and will insist that someone hacked my account)

I'd actually like to see Arsenal beaten for 4th. Purely because I find it ridiculous that a club like Arsenal only ever strive to finish in the top 4 and have no ambition any longer of actually winning a trophy. If Everton qualify for the CL I'm certain they'll maker a better attempt of trying to win it than Arsenal have done in the last 5 or 6 years.

I'd actually like to see Arsenal beaten for 4th. Purely because I find it ridiculous that a club like Arsenal only ever strive to finish in the top 4 and have no ambition any longer of actually winning a trophy. If Everton qualify for the CL I'm certain they'll maker a better attempt of trying to win it than Arsenal have done in the last 5 or 6 years.

I agree but more-so because I think Everton will hit their ceiling whilst it will do extensive damage to Arsenal

I am worried about this game.

Mainly because all talk has been about the upcoming City and Chelsea games. This is a real hurdle for us.

There is an extra ingredient needed in winning the title. Its a kind of mettle - sort of a mixture of 'bottle' and resolution. I hope we have it.

I'd like to see us play to our strengths today. Enjoying it and not looking nervy, but keeping good discipline in our last third, in terms of fouls etc.

• Upvote 1