You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Liverpool vs Tottenham (Sunday 30th of March 2014)

WhiskeyJar

I would be so tempted to start both Sterling and Coutinho

Yup, I'd go with that.

Also, get Sturridge through the middle right up on the last man, Suarez drifting in from the left and Sterling on the right. Coutinho playing no. 10, with Stevie and Jordan in behind.

--------------------------Gerrard----------------Henderson---------------

------------------------------------Coutinho----------------------------------

Sterling-------------------------Sturridge-------------------------Suarez

Frighten the fuck out of them. Blitz them from the off. We've already stuck 5 past the useless cunts. They're gonna be shitting themselves. THIS IS ANFIELD!!!!

Defeatist. I hope the players welcome the pressure - it's the biggest home game we've played in the history of the PL, imo. No bottlers, please, just a full on cup tie kind of a game. That should see us through.

Feck me but it has been a long time coming. And I believe we are going to fucking batter them.

Negative not Defeatist. 

• Upvote 1

The other Kyle is injured so he will be playing.

I must say Ive always thought he was shit but since walkers been injured and hes played at rb hes been very good when Ive seen him apart from a mistake he made recently which cost them a goal.

He couldn't handle sterling at white hart lane though so Raheem starting must be in Rodgers thoughts.

Guest Numero Veinticinco

The fans, of course, will and should be shitting it. The players though, what the fuck do they have to be scared of? They weren't even assured or even favourites for a top four finish at the beginning of the season, so whatever happens fucking happens. Just swing away and see where it gets you. There's no point in getting nervous now. Just go out there and do what you've been doing all season: fight, have fun, and attack. 

The fans, of course, will and should be shitting it. The players though, what the fuck do they have to be scared of? They weren't even assured or even favourites for a top four finish at the beginning of the season, so whatever happens fucking happens. Just swing away and see where it gets you. There's no point in getting nervous now. Just go out there and do what you've been doing all season: fight, have fun, and attack. 

No point fans shitting anything, the only thing you can do is get behind the lads, sing your hearts out, especially when their having a rough spell in the game.

Guest Numero Veinticinco

No point fans shitting anything, the only thing you can do is get behind the lads, sing your hearts out, especially when their having a rough spell in the game.

And shitting yourself.